• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for 6-7grams of refined gold

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoboSteveo

Hi All,

I am looking for a Canadian member who has 6-7grams of refined gold for sale. I'm in Toronto Canada. I have bought from members in the U.S. but I'd like to skip the extra fee's this time. I also collect Canadian silver dollars if anyone has any for sale.
Pls PM me with a price.

Thanks
Stephen

Ok so no responses yet, hmm. Does anyone have refined gold for sale, even in small amounts? If so let me know what you are asking per gram. I'm trying to get enough to cast a ring.

Thanks
Steve

I can help you out if that's all you need. I will let you have it for 98% spot at the close of the day for what ever day it might be. I usually even pay shipping, but since your in Canada you will have to pay the shipping. I accept Paypal.

Hi All,
Thanks to everyone that msg'd me regarding my gold request. I have found a Canadian member to deal with, So it's all taken care of.

Cheers
Steve

Back