• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

I buy broken plasma and LCD tvs

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gubni

I buy them in any condition as long as they are complete. I pay 50 cents per inch based on diagonal screen size. Minimum size is 24". If the screen is not damaged when I get it and they are in good condition cosmetically I can pay more. I am not on here often so email me, test, or call.

shawn at computerpros.net

423-737-O265

I have, literally, a truck load of monitors (not TV's), 22" and 19" LCD. That’s the rated size, I can lay a ruler on them to be exact.

They were wall mounted, no desktop stand, so does that count as complete?

EDIT: Also have 50 or so 42" plasma professional displays, (not TV's, no tuner, etc.) These work, but again wall mounted, no stands.

Not sure if you want monitors or just TV's. Let me know, central NC so I could get them to you easy enough.

I am mostly interested in TVs. they must have been kept dry. I can use monitors but they're not worth as much. Monitors would have to have the stand or the wall mount kit. TVs I prefer that they have the stand but its not required. Send me an email with what you have and maybe we can work out something that will benefit both of us.

Thanks, they were on a custom made cabinet for a retail setup, not really a wall mount kit type of thing.

PS. for those that sent me a pm, I don't know why but I don't seem to be able to send pm's, I keep getting a preview or a no recipent defined message. Nothing shows up in the sent box.

Back