• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

international scrap prices?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voeckel

Hi forum,

i trust you gents are all ok.

after long online searches, i kind of give up on finding a reliable source for international scrap prices for recovery. i found plenty of local companies with their purchase prices but what i am looking for is a web service - doesn't have to be a free one - that gives me actual international broker prices worldwide for boards etc in the MT range.

scrapmonster and those... well, i consider them more being a money machine and hesitate to sign up for their paid services.

ask yourselves one question: where/how do the pro's check on prices per ton for their international shipments? the answer is what i am looking for.

any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Pete

Interesting question. I do not have an answer for you, but I am curious just the same. Could it be the commodities markets?

scrapman1077 said:
This may help-

http://www.recycle.net/

thanks scrapman and sorry for the late reply. I'd found that one too but it seems to focus on prices in the US which is not too helpful for me in Europe. i hoped to find something more global, showing info from all main markets. APAC, US, EMEA, for comparison.

i know here only scrapmonster but it does seem to be doubtful to me.

there has to be a way to somehow get the same info as international brokers get...
looks like this info is protected like a holy cow or so. not at all easy to find the right pro sources.

best,

Peter

Back