• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted.....Rusty

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MEANIE

Ok rusty where are you at???
I am having withdraws .
I need to read some post by you.

Hope all is well with you rusty

Meanie

My buddies wife needed surgery to remove stones, John postponed the Manson Creek trip to be by her side during her convalescence. She is doing fine, and spending time with her married daughter in Vancouver while John eventuality made the delayed journey to the gold fields up North.

By the time John was comfortable to go, I was already busy with another project, and I decided to forego the trip entirely.

Glad I did otherwise I would have missed the opportunity to have my love child back into my life. I was 45 years old when Tina was born, the last time I had seen her she had just turned four. It has been 15 years since I last seen my daughter.

Tina graduated last year, she is apprenticing with a photographer and going to college to study photography, she is a multifaceted artist.

She gets her red hair form her mother who is Irish, my daughter is very well grounded and has her future well mapped out, I'm very proud of the way she turned out and looking forward to her journey into the future - considering my absence.

I't's been so long since I felt this happy that I almost forgot how it felt to be happy. I wish all our forum members the best.

Best Regards
Rusty

Attachments

• 24275_10151408010954089_973633281_n.jpg
    24275_10151408010954089_973633281_n.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 527
Platdigger said:
She is beautiful Rusty! And you do look like a happy father. I am glad for the both of you!
Thanks for the great pic.

Changed the picture to avoid confusing her principal with me.

AWWWWWWWWWWW rusty I am glad things are working out with you two..

I miss your posts for I learn a lot from you.
and you keep me entertained. lol
I lost my girl and grand daughter and her husband Monday, they moved a 1,000 miles away. lot has went on this week in my life, not so good drama.
But we must move on and wait for the best things to come.
Like you getting reacquainted with your child..and she is very beautiful,, enjoy her and the time with her.
And know we all miss you here but glad your busy in a good way

MEANIE

Platdigger said:
oops, ha ha, well I guess her principal looked proud anyway :lol:

I'll leave you to your thoughts, hopefully you'll learn something of use from them.

MEANIE said:
AWWWWWWWWWWW rusty I am glad things are working out with you two..

I miss your posts for I learn a lot from you.
and you keep me entertained. lol
I lost my girl and grand daughter and her husband Monday, they moved a 1,000 miles away. lot has went on this week in my life, not so good drama.
But we must move on and wait for the best things to come.
Like you getting reacquainted with your child..and she is very beautiful,, enjoy her and the time with her.
And know we all miss you here but glad your busy in a good way

MEANIE

In this day and age of digital communication I'm having a difficult time understanding what you claim to be your loss.

As we have been saying all along if you screwed up in your refining process the gold is never lost.

When you are getting a hug from a 2 year old granddaughter a few times a week ,and having her 1,000 miles away instead 8 blocks.

It feels as a loss.

Meanie

spelling edit

MEANIE said:
When you are getting a hug from a 2 year old granddaughter a few times a week ,and having her 1,000 miles away instead 8 blocks.

It feels as a loss.

Meanie

spelling edit

Thank you for restructuring your feelings, now I understand.

very nice looking young lady. im glad you have the chance to get to know one another. i assume she gets her good looks from her mother?

Geo said:
very nice looking young lady. im glad you have the chance to get to know one another. i assume she gets her good looks from her mother?

Absolutely.

I'm pleased to share the news with all and everyone of you,

I'm pulling the plug on my computer leaving me free to deal with more important issues that I value closer to home.

Best Regards
Rusty/

So that you all will understand my position with leaving the computer off.

My father once told me that those who brag about what they have, have nothing.

What it means if you spend all your time bragging about what you have your neglecting what you have. A new beginning 15 years later is not like opening a book to start from where you last left off.

I can assure you all that my daughter is a well grounded young woman with her future thoroughly mapped out.

Her mother did a fine job raising our daughter.

You may not be able to start from where you left off, but you can start today, I hope the best for you and Tina, I hope you both make up for all of the lost time.

It is good to see you find your gold again.

Rusty is the reason I joined this forum and of the many,many people I have become acquainted with in my 55 years on earth he is one of the very ,very few that I fully intend and look forward to seeing in person. Hopefully in the upcoming thaw.

Back