• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gold and Silver jewelery wanted

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

srlaulis

Hello all! I would like to buy any gold or silver jewelry anyone has to sell. Send me a pm if you have anything to sell.

Kindly,

Steven

srlaulis said:
Hello all! I would like to buy any gold or silver jewelry anyone has to sell. Send me a pm if you have anything to sell.

Kindly,

Steven

sorry to see that poeple have use your post to promote themself ... but it is always like that here (no respect from anyone) ... what are your price? what% of spot price ? how you work?

I Have started a few threads asking to buy people's scrap to no avail. So don't say I don't have respect because I do!!! Pretty sure I came to you to see if you were still bored and not feeling it anymore I did this because I care and have respect. I simply put "as would I" in this thread because I have made similar threads with no reply.

Tyler

i dont wanna start something but just think about that , if wallmart was showing publicity on tv ,than suddently a guy from ace pop in and say : hey! we sell it for less than they are................ the only thing here is that you high jack the post to buy rather to sell....... but dont stress it ... it is gold refinning forum you wont find much poeple willing to sell you theyr gold here unles you buy at a ridiculously high spot price and pay for the stone .............

Ericrm, thank you for your support. John, I thank you for your pm. I have sent a response. Everyone else that has felt compelled to hijack my thread....I hope you now understand that it is in poor taste to do so for your own gain...especially within a "For Sale" or "Wanted" section.

Steven

I wasn't trying to gain anything I was simply saying so do I because I have made a few attempts to purchase Au and have had no luck. I did not say what I said with the intention of having someone send me a pm to purchase from them instead of you being able to purchase what they had. It was said in the context of join the club. I said it in fun since I didn't think you would get a response just like I never did!!! Must be nice to have people want to sell you their stuff as I said before I have made a few posts in the wanted section and got no response. Did not intend to disrespect anyone and I apologize if that's how it came off but that was not my intent nor to steal your thread. If a moderator would please remove my first response that would be greatly appreciated as I do not want to be that guy, as stated earlier I said it as a joke thinking there would be no response to this thread like I never got a response to the couple I have made like this. You know the response I got was you shouldn't refine, just buy bullion. I guess I wasn't good enough to have anyone sell me scrap jewelry or ewaste because I was a newbie.

Tyler

Don't worry over it Tyler.

Are people suggesting here that the first person to type up a thread that says "I want to buy xxx" should have forum exclusive rights to do so?

Because if that's the case I could easily open 20 threads asking for all kinds of things before anyone else does. As could anybody.

I don't think you did wrong, and people are incorrect to criticise you for it. After all it is a free market economy.

Jon

I appreciate what you are saying Jon! But my intent was to not high jack this thread is was to simply say "join the club." I was actually talking to the Steve and not expecting people to send me a pm now instead of Steve. I am always looking to buy gold but I don't believe this forum is the place to buy gold TO REFINE, as I have had no luck and asked several times. On rare occasion you will find someone that has something to sell. Now a place to buy refined gold, YES!! I have purchased refined gold from a member here and it was a pleasant transaction.

Tyler

Anyone who opens up 20 threads of the same thing will be banned!
I think this thread needs to die.

Sorry Palladium I meant opening up 20 threads about buying different things, not 20 threads the same.

It was an analogy not literal mate.

Jon

spaceships said:
Don't worry over it Tyler.

Are people suggesting here that the first person to type up a thread that says "I want to buy xxx" should have forum exclusive rights to do so?

Because if that's the case I could easily open 20 threads asking for all kinds of things before anyone else does. As could anybody.

I don't think you did wrong, and people are incorrect to criticise you for it. After all it is a free market economy.

Jon

Jon im not saying it is not ok to advertise, im saying that i dont see it being respectfull to come in a treads that someone start solely in the intent of promoting himself as a buyer and post his services againts the one who started the tread... but anyway this is only an opinion and this is a forum where everyone have the right to write in everypost as they wish...

Bah! So much concern over nothing! Srlauris and ericm and anyone else who is pm'ing around, griping about a hijack, simply have nothing else in life to complain about. I have yet to see any offer on this thread. In fact, by my scorecard, there are more whiners than offers. Do we have an offer from srlauris yet? No? Well, surely then we have an offer from any number of the hijackers, right? No? How can that be? Wasn't it said that people were posting for their own gain? Then why can I not find one single offer on this thread?

Maybe the solution to all of these hijackers, you know, those posting no offers, is to encourage a fresh crop of "wanted" offers every day! Yes, that should be nice to weed through! All in the name of ensuring that no post is hijacked by confirming that which we all know, that this board is simply chock full of buyers. In fact, I'd wager that the vast majority of members are, to some degree, a buyer.

I think a better answer is this, how about those who believe "their" threads are exclusively their property, pay for the right to advertise on a website that isn't theirs. Take the affirmative step and contact Noxx so as to pay him for the exclusivity desired. It's my guess that won't happen, with all due respect, of course.

AndyWilliams said:
I think a better answer is this, how about those who believe "their" threads are exclusively their property, pay for the right to advertise on a website that isn't theirs. Take the affirmative step and contact Noxx so as to pay him for the exclusivity desired. It's my guess that won't happen, with all due respect, of course.
that is one hell of a good idea

AndyWilliams said:
Bah! So much concern over nothing! Srlauris and ericm and anyone else who is pm'ing around, griping about a hijack, simply have nothing else in life to complain about. I have yet to see any offer on this thread. In fact, by my scorecard, there are more whiners than offers. Do we have an offer from srlauris yet? No? Well, surely then we have an offer from any number of the hijackers, right? No? How can that be? Wasn't it said that people were posting for their own gain? Then why can I not find one single offer on this thread?

Maybe the solution to all of these hijackers, you know, those posting no offers, is to encourage a fresh crop of "wanted" offers every day! Yes, that should be nice to weed through! All in the name of ensuring that no post is hijacked by confirming that which we all know, that this board is simply chock full of buyers. In fact, I'd wager that the vast majority of members are, to some degree, a buyer.

I actually did receive a PM back from a member. I originally asked for a private message "pm" in response to my post....not a response in the thread timeline. I would guess that is why you nor anyone thinks that no one is responding. It is comments/responses like these that remind me of what GRF is evolving into. Harold_V, my good man, I feel your pain and frustrations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back