• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

I am seeking a gold refiner

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spiritfire

Currently I am extracting gold from a very high grade Calaverite. This is being extracting as a gold sulfide and then is reduced to a gold powder. I need someone who is willing to take on the task on handling approximately one troy pound of gold powder per month. The purity of this powder is approximately seventy-five to eighty percent pure. There will always be some iron, copper, and even a little silver. I am trying to make sure that it contains no platinum or palladium as tellurides of these metals exist as inter-growths with the Calaverite.

The person or persons who are interested in this needs to have a working relationship with a refinery because I wish to receive payment from the refinery directly. Being paid directly from the refinery reduces the tax burden of who ever takes on this work.

I am seeking a rate of return of seventy percent on this gold but that can be subject to negotiation. I will happy to send small samples to interested parties, say one half ounce (or more), but I must ask that the person requesting a sample pay for the shipping. This generally isn't much.

I am also willing to send out small samples of this rock, but they are valuable and I must charge for them. As soon as I can I am going to getting a large rock saw and then I will be able to provide slabbed samples.

This is a series offer because I need help with this and I would rather keep this within the membership of the forum. If interested please pm me.

Randy in Gunnison

Back