• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for a job anywhere in the country helping a refiner

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moose7802

Supporting Member
Well guys I live in southern California but was born and raised in Wisconsin. I just found out yesterday that my fiance and I will be having a baby. Now it's time to get out of California, as I don't want my child raised in a place like this when I was raised in a small little town in the heartland of America. If there is anyone out there who is looking for a shop hand I'm your man. I have a college degree, but my background is carpentry, construction, golf courses, and of course now refining. I know I have a lot to learn but I am very hands on and pay attention to detail this is also why I'm doing pretty well with refining considering I have only been at this for 5 months. Please pm me if you are interested in even talking to me about this I hope to hear from someone. Biggest thing is I don't want to raise a child in southern California. Thanks guys I hope someone has room for a person with smarts and a great work ethic.

Tyler

Hi !
Very commendable Moose! I wish you all the luck! Just curious. I was told that the California regime makes you pay a tax if you move out of the state. Do you know if this is true of was he bs'ing me?
artart47

How's going Art...to be honest I couldn't tell you the answer to that question. I will tell you this though, California will not get anymore of my money than they have already gotten. I don't own a business or anything so I doubt I will have to pay a tax for moving. They should be happy as this state has way to many people in it already! I appreciate your comments Art, means a lot!

Tyler

Back