• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

refiner

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nebiconezer

hi guys, I'm new to the forum and run a small electronics recycling business. I have a market for most of my material, but am looking for someone who would be willing to refine for a %
I high grade most of the material and would like to turn most of the good stuff into gold rather than cash on ebay.

thoughts?

What kind of material are you talking? Do you have pictures of this material? I'm sure someone may take on this venture.

More profitable to sell it on ebay for cash, then if you want physical gold, buy it. Generally speaking...

Smack said:
More profitable to sell it on ebay for cash, then if you want physical gold, buy it. Generally speaking...

really...is that true of all material...if that's the case why are people on ebay paying what they are?

goldenchild said:
What kind of material are you talking? Do you have pictures of this material? I'm sure someone may take on this venture.

well I get all kinds, but I was really only thinking about the ceramic chips and possibly 10-20 pounds of plated connectors. I can send some pics if people wanted

nebiconezer said:
Smack said:

really...is that true of all material...if that's the case why are people on ebay paying what they are?

No, not of all material, that's why you research to find out what items to put on ebay in the first place and make sure you list it properly like with or without a reserve. If you sold 20 lbs. of circuit boards for $80.00 and you had an identical lot of boards that you processed yourself and you recovered $80.00 worth of metals from those boards don't you think it's more profitable to sell on the net having spent far far less time listing them on ebay then processing them yourself? And it's not for you to question the "why", if people want to pay more than it''s worth or what you know they can recover from whatever your selling, what do you care? Not your job to educate people.

Back