• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Want Lasersteve CD's

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arsenic123

Hello guys I want to buy all the lasersteve Cd's. I have emailed and Pm'ed him but I suppose he is very busy nowadays. Its almost 2 weeks. I stay in India and my uncle lives in USA so I can either ship from US or my uncle can pick cd's if anyone have it in USA. Can someone help me on this?

Need this on urgent basis since I have collected E-scrap and honeycomb catalytic converters from last 2 years. Now its time to refine but Steve is unreachable.

Thanks.

I know the site but I wanted to ask about shipping charges and when I am trying to buy from Paypal it doesn't add any extra dollar for shipping so I am just confused. now since Steve is not replying i am not sure when he will ship it and will he ship it for that matter since he is not responding to any emails and messages?

I am not sure to place order or not? If anyone have his CD or contact number I can either buy directly or pay you people and you can pass it to Steve?

Sorry for the bad English.

this is on the page i added in my post, it is in very large print for all to see and so it is not missed

International Buyers Note: All shipping charges are over estimated to cover charges to distant countries. If you are ordering from a country that is near the US the price will be lower. Contact me after placing your order for the correct shipping charges. I will refund any excess shipping paid. If your country does not show a shipping charge in the Paypal checkout process, I do not ship to your country and will refund the order.

I think his concern is more about customer service than it is price at this point. Anyone know if Steve is alright? It's not like him to not answer his customers.

his last post was on: January 13th, 2014, 8:50 pm

just over 2 weeks ago........ (sorry, it's 49 days) not just over 14 days

i do hope all is alright with him !!!

EDIT:

FrugalRefiner has sent me a pm telling how wrong i was on my (just over 2 weeks) math

thank you FrugalRefiner, in the future you may correct me in public

thank you again

I was in contact with him on the 6th of February via his yahoo e-mail address. Is that the one that you tried?

I had the same issue with the shipping calculator not computing a total for shipment to Canada. After e-mailing him, Steve quoted me a rate and filled out all the required documents by hand in order for my items to get here. 8)

Hey guys just received a pm from Steve. the good news is he is back and the bad news is that he doesn't ship the CD's in India. Anyways I asked him to ship it to US where my uncle lives so I am just waiting for the reply. I hope he will ship it.
Thanks

I wouldn't worry about not getting them. the guys like Steve who started/run this site are some stand up guys. this isn't a backwards internet place full of scammers. those guys get found quick on here.

I know they are not spammers but it seems they are very busy these days. I am waiting for his reply. Anyways thanks.

joubjonn said:
I wouldn't worry about not getting them. the guys like Steve who started/run this site are some stand up guys. this isn't a backwards internet place full of scammers. those guys get found quick on here.

Any other idea to get the CD?? steve doesnt ship to India.

You said you have family in the US so get it sent here and ask them to forward it on to you.

Yes that is an option but Steve is offline again. Unable to get in touch with him. I already sent an email to his yahoo account and PM asking him about his number and other details but he is not reachable.
anyways I hope he comes online soon.

Like many here he is a busy man but I'm sure he will reply as he has the time, be patient and I'm sure the videos will soon be on their way to you.

i have spoke with lasersteve, he said that he has been very busy with all aspects of his business

he will get back to you asap, he will be responding to his customers (first come first served)

please understand that he is only one person & that he does not have employees running his online store

with the popularity in home gold recovery these days & the fact that everyone wants his fantastic products i think it may be time to (CLONE) lasersteve

LOL

necromancer said:
i have spoke with lasersteve, he said that he has been very busy with all aspects of his business

he will get back to you asap, he will be responding to his customers (first come first served)

please understand that he is only one person & that he does not have employees running his online store

with the popularity in home gold recovery these days & the fact that everyone wants his fantastic products i think it may be time to (CLONE) lasersteve

LOL

Oh thank you for the message. I am glad that he is still reachable to some people. I was sure he is busy and I hope he reply as soon as possible. Just a silly question : Did you talk to him today or yesterday?

Thanks you very much for the reply and updating the status.

I respond to all emails within 72 hours.

Perhaps my replies are not reaching your inbox?

I also refunded your PayPal payment a few days after it cleared and included a message there as well. For some reason Paypal allows people from countries that I do not ship to to place orders. The strange part is that these orders show a zero shipping charge. I refund all of these tpyes of orders, but sometimes it takes me a couple of days to get to them.

Steve

lazersteve said:
I respond to all emails within 72 hours.

Perhaps my replies are not reaching your inbox?

I also refunded your PayPal payment a few days after it cleared and included a message there as well. For some reason Paypal allows people from countries that I do not ship to to place orders. The strange part is that these orders show a zero shipping charge. I refund all of these tpyes of orders, but sometimes it takes me a couple of days to get to them.

Steve

Oh you must be mistaking me for someone else. When Paypal was not adding the shipping charges I actually cancelled the order since I got suspicious and I never ordered the CD"s but emailed you and asked you regarding the CD to be shipped in India. The one which you are referring is I guess the guy from Bangladesh. I saw his post the other day. I had asked you if I can process Honeycombs diesel with you CD's and other questions.
No worries I have informed my uncle and he will get in touch with you in 1 or 2 days. He will order it.
Thanks again.

Just our of curiosity. Why don't you ship in India? What's the issue?

Steve has answered this it's the tracking issues, putting it simply he just doesn't have the time should things go wrong and doesn't want to appear to be ripping people off when or if your item doesn't arrive.

Just as Nick stated, it's a lot of trouble to track down issues on overseas orders when problems arise.

I can arrange alternate methods of payment in lieu of Paypal for those who email me as the OP has.

Thank you all for understanding.

Steve

Back