• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fingers of all Types Wanted Always (5-20lbs)

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AplReprMan

Hello to all on the GRF. I've been stuck on processing fingers for a couple months now and have got it down PAT, just have to battle the bitter cold at points here in South Jersey. I'm always looking for fingers from all E-waste that are plated on both sides. Prefer them to be cut and just fingers, but I'm not that picky Nd will take either or from ram--Cards-- whatever you have please PM me. Always looking for between 5-20lbs, two or three times a month. Closer to 20lbs the better, and will always check any amount out for the rite price.. I figured I would try here on the forum to see if anyone sells them on the regular, as I'm fed up with getting ripped off on eBay and items not as pictured or described. People are just asking crazy prices on there for a pound or 2, and mostly there still full ram that need to be cut.. Anyway, please feel free to PM me anytime with what you have--weight--pics--asking price, and I'll get back to you that day or the next. Only looking to purchase inside the US to cut down on shipping, unless its a big order and reasonable. I'm From jersey, and can make payment through Paypal or with credit/debit card if your a company. Thanks so much, hope to hear from some of you willing to let some pounds come my way. Also thanks to all who post on the forum, willing to dish there knowledge and thoughts out there for others to take in and learn the safe way to refine whatever it is there refining. Best site and group of kind knowledgeable people willing to help others I've ever been apart of. Didn't mean to post this in sell or trade, my bad..

We have had quite a discussion on selling trimmed fingers here on the forum. Let me ask you a question. If you could sell your refined gold to shop "A" for spot + 10% or to shop "B" for 60% of spot, where are you going to sell your gold?

Now insert E-bay as shop "A", and GFR as shop "B".

Everyone knows that trimmed fingers are about the simplest thing to refine, and everyone is doing them, thus the crazy market on E-bay.

You might get someone here on the forum to sell to you, and you would have better luck if you were to post what you are willing to pay per pound.

I like it when everyone focuses their work on ONE source :shock:
It really keeps the price down on the more valuable items like these.
They are a stainless steel tube with the inside plated with a 95/5 plating of palladium/nickle and then gold plating on the top of that.
I paid $0.50 per tube for the gold only. 386 tubes total. so far I have processed half the tubes with a little over 5 grams of gold foils recovered so far. with the rest to be finished in 2 days, I should recover 10 grams gold foils total.

So just from the gold recovered I will have doubled my investment :lol:
The palladium plating IS thicker than the gold :shock: and that is all profit especially with the nickle being the 5% of the mix. Now I just have to figure out how to process it :p

Attachments

• DSCN5224.JPG
    DSCN5224.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 155
  • DSCN5228.JPG
    DSCN5228.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 155
Back