• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

reporting spam in my inbox

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like he is phishing for info on you, he wants to know if you have valueble material to steal. I wonder how many more people he has messaged.

The Joys and Fun of miscommunication.

"" Well David, C, "

it seems you replied to the forum Re trancievers and receivers, in the forum listing.

one Canadian, posted the Auctdion, which was today,

and it seems you promoted it, by giving the pertinent information, date , time, and auction listing.

So, as you are listed as a Canadian, i thought you might be in BC, my province. but scanning your contributions to the forum i see it may be Toronto, the Province of Ontario you are
living in.

Please kindly disregard my email. as its generality of your location is in Error.
Thomas Gx, yvr.ca

i openly posted in a public forum to answer a question that was openly posted in a public forum.

now.......

i would like to ask you in a open public forum "what was the PM for and what did it mean"

Bitter spirited Boys, have your fun being sarcastic, and untrustworthy by your actions :>

"" unfortunate you had your call out today, , which you wrote in the forum,

and seemingly in the spirit of writing, you wagged the dog, with my email, rather, than giving me a heads up first.

i am not sure if shaming was in your game plan, but i don't think it is in good taste, " my opinion " this forum is much to caustic at times. which is unfortunate ..

So us Canadians are kicking ourselves, at the muse of the Our American brethren . ""

Meanness is far to prevalent on this forum. let us examine our own motive, in fellowship before speaking up in words that inflame.

i will certainly be restrictive, in my openness to share. "rtg' YVR.CA

once again i don't quite understand what you are saying, sorry.

and by the way, my Canadian & American brethren can come over and play any time they like, as long as they keep there government at home.

man O man, only if i never agreed to the terms of membership on the GRF i would voice a few choice words !

and by the way, my friends call me Dave, my mother calls me David.

EDIT: Spelling

GOLDbuyerCA said:
you are listed as a Canadian, i thought you might be in BC, my province. but scanning your contributions to the forum i see it may be Toronto, the Province of Ontario you are
living in.

maybe you should have looked up that info before sending the pm.

stop spamming :!:

(shrugs shoulders)
Some people....what more can ya say.
Delete n forget bout it.
Unless he PMs again.
Kindly inform that you are part of the forum and do not wish to interact in PMs and that he/she/whatever, is mistaken.

B.S.

Pantherlikher said:
(shrugs shoulders)
Some people....what more can ya say.
Delete n forget bout it.
Unless he PMs again.
Kindly inform that you are part of the forum and do not wish to interact in PMs and that he/she/whatever, is mistaken.

B.S.

yes sir, thank you !!

Sort of changing the subject

I wish one of you guys lived by me, I usually don't even tell people what my hobby is. I assume either people would look at me like I'm crazy or a weirdo. Which sucks. Not a lot of like minded people that I know of here in Houston :(

I think it would just be fun to hang out and process some material with a forum member.

joubjonn said:

I wish one of you guys lived by me, I usually don't even tell people what my hobby is. I assume either people would look at me like I'm crazy or a weirdo. Which sucks. Not a lot of like minded people that I know of here in Houston :(

I think it would just be fun to hang out and process some material with a forum member.

change is good, everyone hates change :p
would you argue over a process ? LOL

i mean if 2 members had a pound of the same pins from the same batch that were brand new from the same factory
do you think there would be a disagreement over the process the other person takes or if the yield was different at the end on the recovery......

Challenge excepted!

We should have a contest. Pick a spot in North America and we all go and compete! Whoever gets the most 9's wins.

wins what ?? :|
and what happens if everyone wants in ? where is all the gold items coming from ?? :shock:

and will they let me cross the border with a backpack full of nitric acid, beakers, filters, funnels, borax, etc. & a torch kit LOL

joubjonn said:

Hey John, If we were closer that would be fun, as well as informative, as I am always learning and striving to
grasp some of this stuff.
I live out in West Texas, near Abilene.

Kerry

Hey Necro, you can either scare them at the border, or send a massive panic
through the postal system, HAHA.

Back