• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Needed 2G DDR2 laptop memory

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glorycloud

I have a need in my non-profit to upgrade some SFF (small form factor) HP PC's to 4G of memory.
I have about ten HP SFF PC's that are 2G (two 1G DDR2's) and I would like to make them 4G (two 2G DDR2's)
before I refurbish them and donate them to local low income families.

I need about (20) working 2G DDR2 laptop memory sticks for purchase or for trade possibly.
Please PM me what you have and your price for it for sale or your trade value.
I have refined gold available, ceramic Pentium I chips with black bottoms, gold
CLCC chips, gold tab memory, etc. available for trade and of course US dollars. 8)

Here are a couple of links to what I do through the non-profit for orphanages, homeless shelters,
food banks, schools, after care facilities, missions groups and more:

http://www.iamasmoothstone.org
https://www.facebook.com/SmoothStoneMinistriesInternational

T H A N K S ! ! !

Hey glorycloud I've got several old laptops at home in my stock pile. I will go thru them and see what kind of memory they have and anything else you need off of them I will give you. It's a wonderful feeling helping others as I use to be in the committee for Kids Hunting for a Cure. I will take pics of all the laptops and send you tonight.

It's good to see the spirit of giving been shown openly on the forum, Christmas is coming and its spirit is here for certain..

Could you tell me the speed of DDR2 laptop memory you are looking for. I'm a computer tech and have memory and DOA laptops sitting around. Bob

rmyoung49098 said:
Could you tell me the speed of DDR2 laptop memory you are looking for. I'm a computer tech and have memory and DOA laptops sitting around. Bob

One of the nice forum members here sent me ALL of the DDR2 laptop memory
that I needed for this project but I just received a dozen mixed laptops on a
donation, so I can always use laptop memory like this:

2G+ DDR2 - 5300S or 6400
2G+ DDR3 - 8600 / 10600 / 12800

I have a need for three decent laptops for an upcoming project for Peru.
If anyone has anything that they can donate to help, that would be awesome.

It is pictures like this one from an orphanage in the Dominican Republic that
makes what I do worthwhile. It's the moment that she realized that this laptop
was hers!!

Dominican Republic donated laptop.jpg

You guys are GREAT!! T H A N K S ! ! !

ettran said:
hi , do you need anymore , I think I have some for free , ed.

I never seem to have enough of the 2G+ DDR2 / DDR3 memory for laptops.
I have some projects coming up soon and they would be of great benefit
I am sure! :)

T H A N K S ! ! !

K....are you ok with matching boardsorts price / lb? I'll try to donate, just depends on the day and the quantity. I know I've got at least 1 lb, but I also told the yard owner that it's something he might be able to get better prices if he sells it on Ebay.

Back