• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Filter papers

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tndavid

Hey guys I recently purchased a 60mm 150ml buchner from a fellow members and was wandering if anyone has some filter disc they would like to sell me. And also some filter disk I could fold for my standard gravity funnel. It's not a lab funnel so the filters would need to be around 16.5 cms. Thanks in advance guys.

FrugalRefiner said:
You can find some pretty cheap on FeePay.

Dave
Yea thanks Dave. I'd rather give my fellow members my money :)
But I did put a bid in on some.

I've probbaly got some I can include with the buchner....I just didn't want to tell you I did, then not be able to find them.

snoman701 said:
I've probbaly got some I can include with the buchner....I just didn't want to tell you I did, then not be able to find them.
That would be great buddy. And I understand if ya don't. Just let me know how much to send ya. Thank you :D

My phone is being dumb because of the storm, but i tried texting you to tell you that I have some you can just have David.

They are knock off whatmans, but they work very well.
I have some 40s and 42s.
Which fit my 150ml funnel perfectly.

Topher_osAUrus said:
My phone is being dumb because of the storm, but i tried texting you to tell you that I have some you can just have David.

They are knock off whatmans, but they work very well.
I have some 40s and 42s.
Which fit my 150ml funnel perfectly.
Great!! Thanks brother..

Back