• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Buying processed ceramic cpus

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roj

Hello everyone
Looking for processed ceramic cpu up to 1000lbs+ sent me pm me If you are in dallas I will come pick it up .
Thank you

I save all my processed/broken/crushed processed CPU pieces. I always thought if you could clean and sterilize them well enough they would make pretty unique and cool fish tank gravel. Maybe for an engineering firm or computer store.
Do you really mean "processed" CPUs? I too am wondering why.

Probably because of the materials that remain in "processed" ceramics. It's long been a topic of disagreement on here :D

Jon

I've seen processed ceramic CPU:s on ebay going for more than the original gold value, so resell it can be a good business.

The ceramic bodies is a good source for stones to sharpen knives, but how many knives could you have... :lol:

Eagerly awaiting the answer.

Göran

I am trying different approach I have buyer will buy 1000lbs from me so I am reaching out to everyone trying to complete the order. If you have quantity let me know guys pm me .

Processed . The one already been processed in AR
basically your ceramic waste.

Usually they are broken . But regardless. Will buy it either way.
Thank you

Back