• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Men's gold ring

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tndavid

Looking for a ring for myself. I like the old vintage style or nugget rings. I would be willing to trade pure tn yellow beauty for it. Let me know what ya got and thanks guys... :D :G :D

I believe upcyclist is a craftsman and when he is fully fit again can make you a ring from your own gold, now that would be cool :idea: :mrgreen:

nickvc said:
I believe upcyclist is a craftsman and when he is fully fit again can make you a ring from your own gold, now that would be cool :idea: :mrgreen:
Indeed it would Nick. :D 8)

Had this come in last week .
13.7g of nice nine karat gold with a good UK hallmark.
The engraving is a very florid "G" at the moment but I am sure an engraver could replace with some thing more personal if you wanted.

Attachments

• DSC01651.JPG
    DSC01651.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 204
  • DSC01652.JPG
    DSC01652.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 204
  • DSC01653.JPG
    DSC01653.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 203
So I'm back, checking in when I can. I'd be happy to cast you something with your gold, David. 24K in a ring wouldn't wear very well, so I would suggest 18K or 14K, but I'll do whatever you want. I have plenty of master alloy for yellow, white, or red alloys, and I can get wax patterns for several old nugget style rings. Drop me a line!

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

upcyclist said:
So I'm back, checking in when I can. I'd be happy to cast you something with your gold, David. 24K in a ring wouldn't wear very well, so I would suggest 18K or 14K, but I'll do whatever you want. I have plenty of master alloy for yellow, white, or red alloys, and I can get wax patterns for several old nugget style rings. Drop me a line!

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
Sounds awesome. I'll get me a little chunk built up and hit you up. Would you mind pming me your cell so we can text some comparable numbers please? Still working on a couple more deals as well. Thank you.

Back