• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cheap sodium cyanide supplier

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cloudforge

Hi everyone,

I'm new to gold refining and I've collected a decent amount of electronic scrap. After talking to a local supplier of scrap he gave me a solution recipe to extract the gold. The solution calls for a 70% sodium cyanide, 10% sodium hydroxide mix but I can't find a cheap supplier without buying bulk. Any info on where I could look without paying out the a$$ for regaent grade
Thanks

ummmm.....
if you are new to refining, cyanide is NOT the way to start out with, unless you don't value your life.

unless i am mistaken or under some misconception about the process, then someone please correct me?

Welcome to the forum.
When you say you have a decent amount of scrap exactly what and how much?
As mentioned above cyanide is not very forgiving, it will kill you if you get it wrong.
Perhaps look on the forum for workaround methods other members use to avoid messing with it, it is not very easily available generally so it might not even be possible for you to buy it.

Back