• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

LOOKING TO BUY CPU SCRAPS

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tastymagnum

Hello people

Im looking for someone who can sell me cpu scraps for gold recovery.

Who got some?

I would like to try with 30kg

My payment term is Paypal.
For me its possible to pick the stuff in middle europe.

Post your inquiries please.

Germany Netherland Poland area.

Ceramic fiber cpu's. Intel.

Can buy more but I would like to test with 30kg first.

tastymagnum said:
Hello people

Im looking for someone who can sell me cpu scraps for gold recovery.

Who got some?

I would like to try with 30kg

My payment term is Paypal.
For me its possible to pick the stuff in middle europe.

Post your inquiries please.
Hi there tastymagnum and welcome to the forum. I see that you registered a few days ago, I hope you have spent the last days reading through the vast amount of information that is here on the forum.

I hope you are not offended of what I'm going to write, but as you are a new member without any reputation so far and no one here knows who you are, I feel an obligation to put up a warning for doing this kind of deal via paypal.

Personally I would never sell this amount with payment via paypal, at least not without some precautions taken. This is based on my experience with paypal over the years.
First of all, paypal takes a percentage of the sum, so the amount of money they take on a deal on 30 kg CPU:s could be significant. There are a lot of alternatives that are cheaper and safer for the seller.
Secondly, unless you have very good proof of delivery paypal usually sides with the buyer if they claim the goods were not as described or it never was delivered and then you would loose all your money. This action could take several weeks before it happens so you have to live with the uncertainty for a long time.
Thirdly, paypal is impossible to discuss with, they only take a cursory look at the case and then decides. If you object on their decision they will probably not even respond to your complains.

Since you are in the EU there is something called EU-transfer via IBAN/BICC, a bank to bank transfer that takes at most 24 (business) hours between the accounts, the fees are not higher between countries than internally between local banks, which in my case would bee totally free of charges for any transfer within EU. This is what I would use for any deal like this.

There are more alternatives that is both safer, faster and cheaper than paypal so I'm strongly suggesting anyone selling CPU:s to someone unknown to do their due diligence and protect themselves to avoid getting scammed.

In this case maybe payment via bitcoin is a viable alternative. :D Just don't keep it too long, bitcoin is a bubble... (diving for cover in anticipation of the response.)

I only write this as tastymagnum is a total stranger to me, not that I think he has any nefarious plans, just that I want everyone to keep safe, both tastymagnum and a possible seller.

Göran

Thanks for your reply people.

Basically it would be cool too if anybody had a secure and nice source to buy them.

Back