• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

I'm looking for such boards! 100$+$$$

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bator

Hi there!
I will buy at a high price such boards.
100$ +++$$$

Payment through PayPal or Western Union.
Shipping to USA or Deutschland, as you prefer.
Offer please write to PM or e-mail: [email protected]

Thanks!

Attachments

• 11111.jpg
    11111.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 594
  • 222222.jpg
    222222.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 594
  • 3333333.jpg
    3333333.jpg
    507.7 KB · Views: 594
Lovely boards.

The problem is that a lot of those boards are still classed as secret. I've just had to destroy 100 of them :cry:

anachronism said:
Lovely boards.

The problem is that a lot of those boards are still classed as secret. I've just had to destroy 100 of them :cry:

Jon, what is it that you mean by 'classed as secret'? Okay to refine but not to own? Who has the power to create and enforce such a rule?

Dennis

denim said:
anachronism said:
Lovely boards.

Jon, what is it that you mean by 'classed as secret'? Okay to refine but not to own? Who has the power to create and enforce such a rule?

Dennis

Hi Dennis. These types of boards usually come out of military EMP hardened equipment. Whether the gear is current or not the classification often remains. It's from the Armed Forces themselves and they have to go to a secure shredding site. It does depend on the type of board of course and some are de-classified but sending them to Eastern Europe would probably be the last thing on anyones' mind.

There's still the stigma regardless of the thaw in relations over the last few decades.

The last thing anyone needs who guarantees to destroy any scrap received is to be caught selling it, it’s bad if it’s a good customer it’s terrible if it’s a large multi national and suicidal if it’s from the government or any of its arms.
I knew someone who did just that and it was a very successful company but they just couldn’t help themselves and sold some prototypes of certain parts for a lot of money, they came from a combined USA and UK defense project... did the sh@t hit the fan, the company was gone in months and all it’s assets :shock:

anachronism said:
Great can we have Russian boards with the chips still on them?
Yes of course! Tell me exactly what interests you. Personally, I'm looking for boards exactly like the pictures above.

Bator said:
anachronism said:
Great can we have Russian boards with the chips still on them?
Yes of course! Tell me exactly what interests you. Personally, I'm looking for boards exactly like the pictures above.

Ive got some- show me some pics of what you're willing to trade.

anachronism said:
I have a lot of things. The range is constantly changing. For example, I can pour it out of this bowl. The content in each IC is 0.008 grams gold. It's minimum. A maximum of 0.01 grams in each chip. Depends on IC labeling and year of manufacture.

Attachments

• IC`s.jpg
    IC`s.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 397
  • IC'ss.jpg
    IC'ss.jpg
    553.1 KB · Views: 397
anachronism said:
You asked - I showed. Please presently you show that you have for trade.
Thank you in advance!

Export controlled here - US export restrictions almost guarantee you'll never find those Raytheon boards. :D Military Flight computer stuff.

https://www.bis.doc.gov/index.php/compliance-a-training/export-management-a-compliance/russia-due-diligence-guidance

Findm-Keepm said:
Export controlled here - US export restrictions almost guarantee you'll never find those Raytheon boards. :D Military Flight computer stuff.
I have previously bought similar boards at various auctions in different countries of the world. Recently bought on Ebay. There is nothing secret about these boards. The state of secrecy has long been closed on these products .. It is outdated equipment that has not been used for several decades. On these boards, the 80386 CPU, which was released by Intel back in 1986. Do you really think that military equipment is still working on 386 series processors .... of course not. Don't dramatize the situation too much

P.S. Similar military boards are now being sold on Ebay, but expensive, if anyone is interested, I can give a link.

Bator said:
Findm-Keepm said:
I have previously bought similar boards at various auctions in different countries of the world. Recently bought on Ebay. There is nothing secret about these boards. The state of secrecy has long been closed on these products .. It is outdated equipment that has not been used for several decades. On these boards, the 80386 CPU, which was released by Intel back in 1986. Do you really think that military equipment is still working on 386 series processors .... of course not. Don't dramatize the situation too much

I can virtually guarantee that military equipment is still working on 386 processors. If not active equipment, then definitely strategic reserve equipment.

I get your point, but the US has armed half of the world...we have our technology everwhere...and it isn't always updated every time a new processor comes out.

Not to mention that the people that take that kind of gear in, do it on a destruction contract. These are generally pretty big contracts, and people don't want to risk losing a contract over selling a collectible board for a few hundred bucks.

snoman701 said:
I can virtually guarantee that military equipment is still working on 386 processors. If not active equipment, then definitely strategic reserve equipment.

I get your point, but the US has armed half of the world...we have our technology everwhere...and it isn't always updated every time a new processor comes out.

Not to mention that the people that take that kind of gear in, do it on a destruction contract. These are generally pretty big contracts, and people don't want to risk losing a contract over selling a collectible board for a few hundred bucks.
I myself work in the field of recycling military equipment, so I know what secrecy is, and everything must be disposed of at special purpose enterprises. I don't need all the military boards. I need exactly the same as in my photos. I don’t know exactly what equipment, the boards in my photos, but I can find out, and I don’t think this is a secret, maybe some kind of computer from auxiliary equipment ..
OK, I don’t want and will not argue on this topic . I'm just sitting here and waiting .....

Thanks!

Yes, the AYK-14 GPC and most Raytheon stuff like the above, still in use, are slower than most i80486. Doesn't matter one bit. You wont find it in the wild, either - it's coded CS by the US DoD - COMSEC, or Communications Security. That top board is called a Correlator Module, and used in an encryption/decryption device.

It's export controlled to your country, plain and simple. Ship the items from the US, get caught, go to jail. Read my link.

Nothing personal, nothing political from my end, no malice intended - just pointing out pertinent facts. I'd imagine the ground up boards could go, provided some sort of cradle-to-grave tracking and certification was involved. That's way above my experience level.

Back