• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Any recycler in Ireland?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patnor1011

I am looking of recycler or place in Ireland where I can buy computer scrap, prefferably boards. I can consider some from N Ireland too. Pm me with details and prices. Thanks Pat.

Hey bud.Can you accomodate us if we come over?Its me,the wife,son and daughter.If not are there any hotels near you?My wife wants to come over there for vacation this summer.We plan on going to alabama to see aflac probably in may,so it would be after that.What do you think?
Johnny

patnor1011 said:
I am looking of recycler or place in Ireland where I can buy computer scrap, prefferably boards. I can consider some from N Ireland too. Pm me with details and prices. Thanks Pat.

google - will point you in the right direction

Sorry english is not my first language. Anyway if I put word boards in google I get 75.000.000 results and on second page is
this:
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~milom/cse372-Spring07/tutorial/xupv2p-top.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~milom/cse372-Spring07/tutorial/&usg=__AWUQnqzIHANfCoLpjFdZBG-vHE4=&h=566&w=600&sz=79&hl=en&start=35&itbs=1&tbnid=nbHufNDmSFvqcM:&tbnh=127&tbnw=135&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dboards%26ndsp%3D20%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26start%3D20

so when I said "computer scrap, prefferably boards" I think everyone here know what I mean.
Leavemealone you are wellcome if you will be happy to stay in one not very big room, you can pay me with some nice electronic scrap :lol: ...

P3M I have find few companies but most of them is shipping stuff to mainland europe or china and is hard to get even to talk with them. Others using big industrial size shredders and mills and just basically shredding whole computers and other electronic waste to penny sized particles and shipping these out. I am getting my scrap mostly from internet sites designed to swap or donate things for free or from small local scrap yards but sometimes I can get more sometimes nothing. I was considering to pay something like middlemans paying becouse I want to have steady supply to keep me occupied. I know that I am not going to make millions but just to do something which I like to do...

I know this is a slightly old topic but do you have a minimum amount you would do a toll refine for, Patnor? That is, if the offer is still on the table.

I have:
Around 2.8Kg of RAM chips (newish style. Not so new as to be the square ones attached by solder balls though)
Around 1.9Kg of mixed black chips from boards. Not so many eprom type ones but they are present (mostly newer style boards)
1Kg of the larger black square chips (again, mostly thicker type than the thin)
and finally 1Kg of S/N bridge chips. Green base / black top (800g of normal ones and 250g or so with the metal circled top. A few of both types are broken though when removing).

I could sell them but would rather a gold proportion of it.

Back