Gold Recover from Sim

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anwar_z83

Hi guys i m new user here ... :)
my exception is very high in this web forum i know mostly user have very good experience in gold refining
i have few question about gold recovery i hope i will get right information from here

i have stock of pure sim without plastic body up to 30kg
sim is rejected by manufacturer during programing with hole
30 kg stock is my last ten years collection with very hardworking
kindly guide me simple way to recover gold or copper if its possible??? or if want to just sale without refining then how much i get from this $
picture is attach

my language is not English if there is mistake sorry for that
Untitled.jpg

Hi, look here
http://goldrefiningforum.com/~goldrefi/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=15397

There is no easy way apart from selling them to somebody. If you want to do it properly you do have to do it right.

:lol:
rickbb said:
If were easy anyone could and would be doing it.
:lol:

....but, the gold is *right* there... You can see it!?! ....it can't be *that* hard -said every newbie, ever.. :roll: :twisted:

Thank you so much Dave for very good information which i need to understand for process
have nice day 8)

hey guy i m sharing my experience

i have learn way from youtube sreetips video Vinegar solution
I have try Vinegar+sea salt+ hydrogen peroxide
deep sim for 3 days almost 70 hours

result below here :mrgreen:

Attachments

• chip.jpg
    chip.jpg
    394.3 KB · Views: 520
thanks dwayne
here in uae AR & HCL is not available in local market that why i m looking alternative way safest way to recover gold from sim . kadriver vinager video tutorials is very helpful for me ... i must say he is best teacher for learner 8)

Dont forget to incinerate everything after you leach visible gold and pan for bonding wires. That is where most of your gold will be.

Thanks patnor for good advice .. i m planing to remove top first then i will incinerate all material later to recover more but the problem is here to get the HCL & AR & other chemical very difficult . i m still trying to find supplier for HCL & SMB

That should be no problem at all. You keep reading and you will see there is plenty of alternatives and easy to obtain stuff. On a side note forgot about AR. That one you cant buy and if someone is selling it then it is a joke. AR is not being sold premixed, there is no sense in doing that and even less sense buying that. HCl is being sold in many forms and you should investigate what we call poorman's AR.

Thanks for sharing good knowledge Patnor i m still reading and searching easy & alternatives ways ...i will be need ur guideline in future also once again thanks for new name poorman's AR :)

in bulk Quantity vinegar+sea salt experiment fail
1.jpg

Not complete clean
2.jpg

Recovery after 2 week
3.jpg
4.jpg

going for 2nd option :oops:

soon i will share about 2nd option :shock:

Back