Time to get fuzzy with it!!!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UncleBenBen said:
Those will be fun. Looks like a good store of 'maters in the jars on the rack back there!
Ats right. Some Salsa, strawberry jam umm good.

Did 120g+ of the misc. sizes just as a control. The powder actually has a really good color. Especially for recovery drop.
20170116_212757.jpg
20170116_205918.jpg
The pic makes it look whitish but it's a very nice light brown.

Wonder which one of yours made it green..

Only ones that were in your batch that differ from mine so far, is the big ones with the big square opening.

Regardless, looks good so far man!

Toph

It will have been the ones "second down" on the left. If you look closely they are almost slots as opposed to pin holes. Those are not true fuzzies.

anachronism said:
Toph

It will have been the ones "second down" on the left. If you look closely they are almost slots as opposed to pin holes. Those are not true fuzzies.
That's what I was thinking too Jon..

Topher_osAUrus said:
Wonder which one of yours made it green..

Only ones that were in your batch that differ from mine so far, is the big ones with the big square opening.

Regardless, looks good so far man!
Thanks buddy!!

Yep yep, Jon is most certainly right. All the rest are the gold/molybdenum ones, identical to the ones I just ran.

I just find it curious the molybdenum didn't color it different, since it has a very deep orange-red color in solution.

Interested in seeing what the solution looks like after a few dozen more run through it.
:mrgreen:

Topher_osAUrus said:
Yep yep, Jon is most certainly right. All the rest are the gold/molybdenum ones, identical to the ones I just ran.

I just find it curious the molybdenum didn't color it different, since it has a very deep orange-red color in solution.

Interested in seeing what the solution looks like after a few dozen more run through it.
:mrgreen:
Could it have possibly been the molybdenum blue that I heard talked about mixed with the reddish orange to give it the green hue?

UncleBenBen said:
Pretty pretty! It looks lonely though. Kind of like it could use a date with nice hot torch!! :D
They hit it off. It was a hot date too. Ended slick, shiny and wet. :shock: :eek: :shock:

Back