Website Database Down -Resolved

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lazersteve

Staff member
My hosting company migrated to new servers and broke the connection to my database.

My site will be down temporarily while I fix the issue. If you need to place an order please contact me via email [email protected]

Thank you,

Steve

I spoke to my hosting company again last night about the broken users table that allows logins. They are working on the issue. The data is all there, but the users login is disabled since the migration. I'm at their mercy to get it fixed as even their own web based database admin tool can't access the data.

I will post updates here.

Steve

My hosting service sql admins are still trying to resolve the issue with my website database connection.

The solution to the problem is beyond my control as the hosting service is in charge of database permissioning on their servers. I have spent several hours on the phone with them and they are working on a resolution.

Steve

Hosting company finally fixed the DB problem!

Everything is up and running again.

Steve

I'm glad to hear you're finally back online! Hopefully your hosting company is crediting you for at least a half a month of fees :lol:

Back