A Token Of My Extreme

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profikiskery

Been a minute since I posted but wanted to share my experience with other members.

I started very green and still am, compared to most of the talent I ran into on this site. I became interested in refining sterling about 3 years ago. I have no chemical background, I got interested in refining, watching a YouTube video posted luckily by one of the members here, and that is how I became associated.

I started refining sterling and pouring the final product into bars, then selling them on Ebay. The profit margin was so slim that it just barely covered the cost of my passion, but it covered it, and was a start.

Initially I asked a ton of questions. Was thwarted many times and told to do "research", but at the same time got some guidance from the "masters" and tried to run with what they gave me and what I could find on my own.

About 2 years ago I crafted a piece of jewelry, for one of my friends kids. I noticed she wore it all the time, and really liked it. Gave me the confidence to make more and share. I parlayed that in the past two years two over 120K in revenue this year, and am selling my wares, as fast as I can churn them out.

My thanks guys, times infinity! I now work with silver, copper, resin, and many gemstones to create not only what keeps me happy, but what has been a God send to my family. This site has been a staple.....

Just wanted to say thanks....

Wow Profikiskery! That is awesome. Quite an inspirational story. Life's twists and turns can sure throw some pleasant surprises at us sometimes. It's great to see you doing so well at something you love.

And yes! Do post some photos of your work for us to drool over. :p :p :D

Back