253% increase in physical gold sales . . .

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cosmetal

Supporting Member
from Mining.com (again!):

http://www.mining.com/web/sharps-pixley-sees-253-increase-gold-sales-tensions-run-high/?utm_source=digest-en-mining-180412&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=digest

:shock: "Buy and u-store" :shock:

I bet you that their storage has more "perceived value" than some backward central bank! :lol:

James

Attachments

• Sharps Pixley sees 253% increase in gold sales as tensions run high _ MINING.com.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
In the 70s, there were quite a few companies that sold bullion and then would store it in their safe for a fee. Some of these companies, one of which I knew the people involved, sold the gold and actually painted blocks of wood to stack in their dimly lit "safe", which people only saw from a distance. The one I knew got caught with a deficit in their safe of $7M. The guy spent one month in jail.

Moral of this story: Always take Physical Possession of your Gold - Never let anyone store your Gold.

Physical is the only way i go! Paper won't cut it.
That's the thing that gets me with all this new Crypto craze going on right now!

Palladium said:
Physical is the only way i go! Paper won't cut it.
That's the thing that gets me with all this new Crypto craze going on right now!

Per the underlined - The worst part about handling all that paper - I really hate it when you get all those paper "cuts" :shock: :lol: :twisted:

Kurt

Latest posts

Back