Help Wanted: Kenya to set up gold refinery to help small miners.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cosmetal

Supporting Member
Yes, I know. I'm back with another "annoying" Mining.com report! :eek:

But, this one is a "help wanted" report for consulting opportunities in helping to set-up a small scale PM refining operation in Kenya.
http://www.mining.com/web/kenya-set-gold-refinery-help-small-miners/?utm_source=digest-en-mining-181019&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=digest

I thought that some of you very experienced refiners, such as 4 Metals, might be interested.

Peace,
James

The problem with a small scale refinery is being able to sell the recovered metals. It would have to be sold to a larger mining outfit or be smuggled out of the country. Kenya is conflict zone and any mineral wealth can not be sold to any country due to the international ban on conflict minerals.

Geo said:
The problem with a small scale refinery is being able to sell the recovered metals. It would have to be sold to a larger mining outfit or be smuggled out of the country. Kenya is conflict zone and any mineral wealth can not be sold to any country due to the international ban on conflict minerals.

Thanks, Geo.

I wasn't aware that Kenya is considered a conflict zone.

Peace,
James

Back