So gold hits $1405.00 today!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Expected FED rate cut & dollar weakness, China trade war, Iran situation, G20 meeting, monetary policy easing in the US, EU & Japan...

Gold went over 1500!!

The way economic uncertainty is being speculated. How far do you see gold going up?

metchem said:
Gold went over 1500!!

The way economic uncertainty is being speculated. How far do you see gold going up?

$12,259.98

You may have to lose all the links if you want to stay here. Spammers get deleted quick.

Dr.xyz said:
Expected FED rate cut & dollar weakness, China trade war, Iran situation, G20 meeting, monetary policy easing in the US, EU & Japan...

The next 6 to 8 months will be interesting. I really don't see the USA getting hurt to much with economic uncertainty. The fed can lower interest rates but its not going to matter with what is going on in the world. Lower rates weaken the dollar if doesn't matter. The rest of the world is tired of having a boot on their neck and being held hostage.

That means with uncertainty gold prices will go up. Just remember when Mother Liberty which is the USA tightens her purse strings who will be the last one standing? Big Banks and Corporations will fall. It is interesting times that we are living in. Hold onto your hat.

Our paper money continues to erode in value. In fact it touches new bottoms.

At least now it helps solve the issue of hoarding.
cd8a43a64d0deb5007ca808a4975a586.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I suspect there will be a significant drop in value shortly which will act as a spring.

Price action monitoring of the gold market shows selling at around 1450.00 U.K. pounds with a support line just below 1300. The first two supports have been broken through may.

The price will then rapidly rise in my opinion.

Unless the Rothschilds here in London throw a spanner in the works.... perish the thought. Only a wild crazy conspiracy theorist would believe the wealthy plan and plot to maintain their wealth...Absolute cranks. Paranoid or what?

I still won’t sell any of mine... not whilst fiat is still accepted at reasonable inflation.

Same with silver.

https://markets.businessinsider.com/commodities/news/gold-prices-may-sell-off-after-exuberance-wanes-analysts-warn-2020-5-1029183763

Back