R.I.P. GSP

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a sad news. I almost got in tears. I learned about cyanide from that man and many more.

God bless his soul. May he rest in peace what a loss.

He was truly professional and of great soul. He was missed and will be missed for long. My condolences to the family.

That truly sucks. He was a good guy.

On edit...I sorta feel like I need to go buy a few more buckets.

I too am nearly moved to tears. I didn't know him well but I knew him well enough to tell he was a generous man that shared volumes of information with all of us for no other reason than he enjoyed it. If I remember correctly he is the person that introduced me to the "scoopula" :lol:. That is a great picture.
I lost someone close last month so the sadness is all too fresh. My prayers go out to Chris's family and friends.

I did not know Chris personally. I know I have learned lot from his post and from his ebook.

I also saw his impact as a mentor, a resource and as a friend here on the forum. It is a tribute to what an incredible individual he was.

R.I P. Chris

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I've known Chris personally almost 12 years now, but i haven't talked to him since Christmas!
I'm almost in tears. I'm speechless! Any information on the how and why?
God speed brother!

Here's to a dozen years of knowing him (holds coffee cup in the air)
Salute gentlemen!!

Palladium said:
information on the how and why?
God speed brother!
No clue...but I can say this....from his posts here, he wasn’t short on wit, and even if he declined in his last days or months, he still had a long life with his mind intact.

I can only hope to be so lucky!

I will miss his get’r done attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was fun to work along side him—he was very practical and I learned a lot, he was great. He was a hoot and full of fun stories.

Miss playing poker with him!

Back