Guide to the Forum: Google style

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lazersteve

Staff member
UPDATED New and Improved Search Results via Googlebot!
All,

I've embarked on a mission to index the forum by subject matter. I worked out some flexible search criteria which will allow anyone to quickly retrieve all posts under a selected set of keywords. The search criteria are not perfected yet, but I will modify them as I get more time. I designed this to assist the members in finding all relative information to a given subject. I will be working on the links herein as time permits. If anyone has a suggested topic or link to add to this 'Guide' please PM me with your suggestions. This Guide will self evolve as the forum is updated by members. Here's what I've got so far:

You can click on all the subjects to get the search results pertaining to them.
  1. Safety Tips
  2. skullnbones_smallrev.jpg
    Acids
    skullnbones_smallrev.jpg
  3. Processing Methods
  4. General Scrap
  5. Melting
  6. Testing

More to come...

Steve

Last edited:
Now we can actually (use) those links again.
Lucky for me, I had already printed alot of the info.
Thanks Steve, Great!

lazersteve said:
All,

I've embarked on a mission to index the forum by subject matter. I worked out some flexible search criteria which will allow anyone to quickly retrieve all posts under a selected set of keywords. The search criteria are not perfected yet, but I will modify them as I get more time. I designed this to assist the members in finding all relative information to a given subject. I will be working on the links herein as time permits. If anyone has a suggested topic or link to add to this 'Guide' please PM me with your suggestions. This Guide will self evolve as the forum is updated by members. Here's what I've got so far:

1. Safety Tips
    Acids
    skullnbones_smallrev.jpg
  3. Processing Methods
  4. General Scrap
  5. Melting
  6. Testing

More to come...

Steve

quoted for usefulness and brilliance. thank you.

This is what i'v been looking for thank steve any other places to look to get started( like a book for dummies) :mrgreen:

All,

1. Safety Tips
    Acids
    skullnbones_smallrev.jpg
  3. Processing Methods
  4. General Scrap
  5. Melting
  6. Testing

More to come...

Steve
Bump I fixed all the broken links in the opening post. Slowly working my way thru my others to fix them as well.

Steve

Back