GOLDEN GOAL!!!!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

modtheworld44

I just finished my second button of the day.I'll have my 3+ ounces real soon....more than half way there and all from E-waste scrap.Comments welcome.Thanks in advance.

modtheworld44

Attachments

• DSC00472.JPG
    DSC00472.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 454
  • DSC00471.JPG
    DSC00471.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 454
That doesn't help Jerry. I'm asking because the other threads confuse me with extra weights being added. Call me stupid but it's genuinely not clear.

anachronism said:
That doesn't help Jerry. I'm asking because the other threads confuse me with extra weights being added. Call me stupid but it's genuinely not clear.

Jon

Extra Weights?Can you stop being so vague and explain Please.Thanks in advance. :mrgreen:

modtheworld44

modtheworld44 said:
anachronism said:

Jon

Extra Weights?Can you stop being so vague and explain Please.Thanks in advance. :mrgreen:

modtheworld44

Jerry

Jon's question is a simple one - how much (by weight) material went in to get the gold you are showing out :?:

He (Jon) is right - if you go to the other thread(s) its hard to figure what went in to getting what you show here because its all broken up in different batches of different material

So it would be nice to see here in this thread a list - a list of the type material by weight going into each batch with the yield from each of those batches - which in turn leads to the resulting totals you are showing here

Kurt

Update!!!!

This thread is not about yield data,but about wether or not I can obtain the goal I set for my self.With that being said here's my new total....almost there!!!! Thanks in advance.

modtheworld44

Attachments

• DSC00480.JPG
    DSC00480.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 245
Update!!!!

I decided it was time to melt them all into one,so I went ahead and cleaned out my quick pour decant pot for all the process run to get this far and got another 4.4grams.Since I was planning to melt them all I didn't take a picture of the 4.4Gram button.So that 's why the new weight is what it is.I'm cleaning the mega button now.Enjoy.Thanks in advance.

modtheworld44

Attachments

• DSC00481.JPG
    DSC00481.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 200
Update!!!!

Here's what the mega button weights after here bath.Thanks in advance.

P.S.I got the last button coming,in the bucket now.

Edit:forgot picture.

modtheworld44

Attachments

• DSC00487.JPG
    DSC00487.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 196
  • DSC00485.JPG
    DSC00485.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 196
  • DSC00484.JPG
    DSC00484.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 196
Update!!!!

YEAH.....GOLDEN GOAL MET!!!! I kinda got bored and decided to remelt the mega button a second time...kinda looks like a pocket watch that's been hit with a hammer? Here's the last button that brought me across the finish line.I have to clean the small one and remelt a couple more times but should look nice after that.Well 3+ounces down next goal 5+ ounces from scratch again,wish me luck.Thanks in advance. :mrgreen: :G :G :G

modtheworld44

Attachments

• DSC00490.JPG
    DSC00490.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 152
  • DSC00489.JPG
    DSC00489.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 152
  • DSC00488.JPG
    DSC00488.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 152
Back