Upping the ante. New kit

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anachronism

Finally got this puppy delivered today. Can't wait to get to grips with it because I've got a whole host of assays to run and this makes it all accurate and removes a whole tranche of guesswork.

Attachments

• Upping the ante.jpg
    Upping the ante.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 392
I thought this was going to be a picture of a puppy. It's just cardboard boxes from a really expensive piece of awesome lab equipment.

You've got some splainin to do!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It also means that you can now know for sure if all the values are out of any solutions you have or create 8)

A table and card board box's can tell all that? I thought it was more complicated than that. :lol:

Doesn't matter what instrument it is, if it says PerkinElmer on the box it can only be good stuff inside.

I would be disappointed if it was a puppy inside. :mrgreen:

Göran

Well it's not a puppy Goran. OK for all those who can't use their imagination I've taken the lady's clothes off. 8)

Attachments

• Open box.jpg
    Open box.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 359
Anything with a warning sign on it draws me in faster than a 10 year old girl seeing a puppy.

I'm not disappointed. Nice kit!

Do you have to switch lamps as in the olden days to measure different elements?

Göran

Nah Goran - this "puppy" auto switches between lamps and you can read multiple elements from one sample.

Where is that big eyed smiley when you needs it...

:shock: No, not that one...

[emoji79] no, not that one either...

[emoji102] that's so wrong!

[emoji190] Awww... get a grip on youself, man! Concentrate!

Bummer, over a thousand emojis and none expresses my feelings. This is more like what I wanted.
puss_in_boots_the_three_diablos-t2.jpg

Göran

snoman701 said:
I thought this was going to be a picture of a puppy. It's just cardboard boxes from a really expensive piece of awesome lab equipment.

His cat will be very happy anyway, with all those soon to be empty boxes to explore!

macfixer01 said:
snoman701 said:

His cat will be very happy anyway, with all those soon to be empty boxes to explore!

It’s two cats and they get everywhere including the lab given a chance :shock: :D

Back