Shiny!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another one bites the dust: Smuggler caught in the Caribbean... :lol:

"current work"... :roll:

PS: Your refined ingot looks beautiful.

Attachments

• scumbagNr5.jpg
    scumbagNr5.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 394
Lou said:
What a beauty!
Thank you. Please post your bars! :G :G :G

FrugalRefiner said:
That's a nice smooth finish autumn. Did you have a large fan flame on it as it cooled?

Dave

No fan flame on it. Just hot iron mold. Not glowing red. Before I made the pour I put the iron mold on top of the crucible. As soon as the soot starts to smoke I let it sit there for just another 10 secs then go for the pour.

Cuchugold is that you in the pic? Haha

autumnwillow said:
Cuchugold is that you in the pic? Haha

Sometimes doing nothing, and patiently watching your enemies fall one by one is the best course of action. :D

"Archie" didn't read much about anything, but he got very "lucky" for a long time... Now he's lost it all.

"Stupid faces appear in public places". Anonymous?.

Pride and greed. Never confuse luck with skill. Welcome to the precious metal business...

Attachments

• archie.jpg
    archie.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 326
Chucugold, you seem to have a personal interest in this guy... are you from Venezuela?

http://elnewyorktimes.com/2018/05/alberto-ardila-olivares-velvet-update-czar-of-the-illicit-traffic-of-venezuelan-gold-arrested/

I fail to see what it has to do with Autumnwillow's wonderful gold button. Those bars are just ugly. :)

Göran

g_axelsson said:
Those bars are just ugly. :)
Göran
Ugly like $5 million. I wonder who owns that gold right now...
I agree that willow's bar has a better color. :)
Only a passing interest in "Archie". :lol:

Start your own thread and vent if you must. That would be the polite thing to do.

There is a "rogues gallery" here that may be better suited. This gallery is
for pretty and shiny things like Autumnwillow's. 8)

I feel that willow does not mind, but if he does, feel free to move or erase my entertaining posts. :p

Willow it looks good. Regardless of whether you listen to anything I say, its still good gold. Well done.

Sorry for the late reply I wasn't able to access the forum for a while which was apparently due to a DNS error.

cuchugold said:
I feel that willow does not mind, but if he does, feel free to move or erase my entertaining posts. :p
I don't mind don't worry!

anachronism said:
Willow it looks good. Regardless of whether you listen to anything I say, its still good gold. Well done.
I do listen to what every member says here. If I didn't reply to your post that means I've either have considered doing it without any further questions asked.

Back