Hello from PA

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golddust27

Hi everyone,

I just found this forum a few days ago but I'm already very impressed by the amount of information here. My goal is to make a nice income through refining and I realize that will take some planning and experience.

I'm very curious about refining and recovery, I've been reading about it for quite some time. However, the small amount of information I've read over here has already been more helpful than any other source.

I'm from southwestern Pennsylvania and I have a background as a machinist and a writer. Kind of an odd combination but it works.

There are a lot of questions still going through my mind but I need to learn a bit more before I start asking.

If you have any questions for me, let me know.

Welcome to the forum! I like to recommend all new members read through the Tips for Navigating and Posting on the Forum thread to get you off to a good start here. Follow all the links. Be sure to download Hoke's book from links in my signature line below. We've also collected and edited some of the forum's best threads in The Library. Best of luck!

Dave

Back