Hello GRF members From Rare Resource Recovery

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello to all,

Name is Mark form Zephyrhills, Florida.

I have experience in Construction, Mechanics, engineering, Metallurgy, Precious metal recovery & refining and much more. I am the founder and owner of Rare Resource Recovery LLC.
We are a Self funded Start-up Resource recovery, Electronics Recycling & Asset Management Company covering almost any waste stream that contains Rare earth & Precious minerals or metals.
I have been in the electronics recycling industry for about 10 years as a part time venture but I recently invested in it becoming a full time Business. We are seeking an active business partner to assist in planning and implementing Start-up operations. We are looking for someone who is financially, physically & mentally capable of helping in all areas of the start-up phase. We need someone Handy and inventive to help design, Plan & Build custom equipment for processing, Someone with some Engineering, Machining, Manufacturing or mechanical skills.
We have purchased specialty equipment specifically designed to Shred, Separate and concentrate 95% of the metals & minerals in electronics, PCBs and other waste, Including all precious & Rare earth metals and minerals without chemicals. We have the very first Beta Version of this equipment, So we are the only company in the country with this specific system.
I am a former member of the forum but lost touch and I am happy to have returned. The wealth of knowledge and wisdom with in this forum can be found nowhere else on the planet and I truly appreciate that.

Thank you to all the members and contributors of the Gold Refining Forum

Anyone interested can PM me anytime

Back