Fraser river BC

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fraserbound

good day to everyone.. Mike here from Kelowna British Columbia..
I had an interest in gold long ago but didn't pursue it fully until about 4 years ago.. I moved back to bc from Ontario for just that purpose.. to find gold. as a drywaller for the last 20 years my body has been letting me know that its nearing time to stop that nonsense lol. it has taken me a few years of patience and prospecting and a little bit of luck.. but finally got a claim that is going to produce reasonably well for handwork. so my goal here on this forum is to learn about maximizing my recovery from the ground im digging.. heavy in black sands .. lots and lots of fines and small flakes.. and better yet to be found im sure.. the black sands I kept after clean up still holds micro golds and platinum values but I don't know yet enough about those so I will be saving it all as I test ground accumulate cons. anything I can learn about platinum recovery and identification im here to soak up. baby steps to smelting and other methods.. . for now im a shovel head.
Happy hunting

Back