hello to all

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice for you, but keep any religion out of the forum. If you post anything as the other post again you will be banned.

Göran

[Emoji441]Na-na na-naa
[Emoji441]Na-na na-naa
[Emoji441]Naha-a, good-bye

Sorry, I couldnt help myself :twisted:

What kind of books do you like to read?
I too, am a bookworm. But, I bet the genre's we choose are quite different..

I seem to recall a RATHER unfortunate sequence of events that unfolded in front of my very eyes the last time we both commented on one of these threads Topher, so if you don't mind I won't join you on that ride again.....

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

:lol:
I know, its best we mind ourselves and be kind and courteous to all newcomers. ..but, with the theme of his other post that was removed, it just reminds me of the other "nirvana" names that have joined the past couple months, that were here only to spam

...and his name had, -er-, has catchy tune to go along..so I really couldn't stop myself. Please forgive me forum :twisted:

Gentlemen, you are correct. Nahaa is nono.

After looking at the details I found that in two minutes he registered, less time than I spent just browsing through his second post, he made two posts and then left the site. A typical move by a spammer.

He has been banned.

Göran

Back