Hello from St Louis MO area

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rmatch83

First off I would lime to thank those who post on this forum. I have spent hours searching and trying to find answers to my questions. Now after a few posts I figured I should actually introduce myself.

Im a journeyman machine upkeep at a glass plant making glass bottles for different beer and soda. My main hobby is shooting, bullet casting/swaging and reloading but here over the last few months I am more and more interested in gold and silver recovery. At 34 I figure if I start now ill have a decent stash by the time I go to retire.

So far I have had the most success with silver, but I only do small batches of 100 or so grams. Im gathering gold filled but haven't had any luck yet.

Hey there and nice to meet you,

We are actually pretty close neighbors. I'm from Springfield MO. I travel a lot back and forth from here to Colorado. :)

Andrew

Im down that way a few times a year. There is a great seed store about 45 minutes east that we go to.

Back