New to this

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scrapcollector

Hello, my name is ScrapCollector, I am a woman, am collecting scrap that was going to be burned until I found out that it has gold contents. I am interested in refining it to help pay some bills. I had contacted LaserSteve about the process that I should use and he suggested incinerating it but I am puzzled and have searched the site for the steps to follow and what to do once it is burned. Perhaps I am missing something but all I see is chemical processes.
So if someone could help me with the steps to preform I would be very grateful.
Thanks in advance for any help. I don't even know what to burn the fabric in? Really limited in this field, I know how to burn cupcakes and cookies in the kitchen but this is going to be a challenge.
Again, thanks,
Scrapcollector

Hello Scrapcollector,

Welcome to the site, we don't really care if you are a woman from the 'USA' or a man from Pakistan, we are happy to help anyone who helps themselves.

You probably want to start out by describing what exactly the scrap is that you are talking about, why would it have been burned ? ? ? Why do you want to burn the 'fabric' ? Did you mean 'material' ?

You see a lot of chemical processes, because the majority of this site deals with precious metals recovered from E-waste and that usually requires chemicals along the way.

Back