Intro

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypsygold

Hello all. Noob here. Think I got the gist of AP. Stripping gold from green boards and pins so far. Not refining yet. Doing a lot of testing. Lots of reading of this forum. Don't understand all the lingo yet. Many questions....but reading helps narrow those down. I'm a scrapper but why not collect the small stuff as I go. Tons of great info here. Thanks! Looking forward to learning as much as I can.

Hey Gypsy, sounds like you are on the right track. Thats how I got into this, started as a scrapper and stumbled upon everything. You can lose a lot of money trying to buy electronics so dont do it that way until you have a basic understanding. News flash, there is gold in electronics but there is not a lot. My first time gathering everything up I thought I had ounces and ounces, it was less than a gram. That was from a large flat rate box. There are materials that have a better ratio, just take your time and learn.

Welcome to the forum.

Mike

Back