Im super new

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wizzlebiz

Hi. Im Wizzle. Im extremely new to gold refining. However not new to precious metals.

I am running my very 1st batches and am sure I will mess it up something fierce. But I will have fun doing it. Anyway I will be around asking questions and probably getting flamed for being so new. But I am resilient and stubborn. I can handle it.

Welcome to the forum Wizzle. We try not to allow any flaming, but we do ask members to use the resources that are already here. Read through the Tips for Navigating and Posting on the Forum thread in the Library. Be sure to follow the link there to lazersteve's Guided Tour of the Forum. We've tried to gather some good threads in The Library. Read through the Safety section.

That should get you off to a good start. :)

Dave

Welcome to the forum, here we learn about refining of the precious metals and for most of us it is more of a process of learning how to deal with our gold fever.

Molino, with this forum we all learn from each other, I am looking forward to learning more every day, and I am glad you came to join in on the experience and share in the knowledge base of the forum.

Back