eBay buyers blacklist

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patnor1011

Well sellers cant protect against buyers who either try to cheat, seal or fire off bad feedback when they have a bad day in work.
Post ebay ID of buyers who rightfully deserve to get on every seller block list.
I will start with one who cant find gold in his bucket so he decided to blame me for it... :mrgreen:

eBay ID: lambo326

I do have about 40 already blocked for various reasons mainly feedback extortion or partial refund extortion and such. I do not exactly remember each and every case so I will not post their nicks here on forum but if you are selling and want to protect yourself shoot me pm I will mail you their names. I believe we need to protect ourselves somehow as eBay and paypal sided with buyers long time ago.

I got a list with quiet a few on it myself. I need your list to Pat. P.M. me a copy please.

i just started selling on ebay, maybe posting the list or each list will help newbies from getting burnt

Back