Jackie L. Goldsmith

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cnbarr

Has anyone heard of this guy Jackie L. Goldsmith out of Texas? I ask because I think one of my clients have been "taken for ride" by this person.

I guess he claims to have a propriatery process for extracting nano gold from ore, "which is 96% of the gold and we're only getting 1-4% recoverd".

If anyone has info on this guy I would apprecieate any thoughts or comments?

Thanks,
Chris

Google?

simple search on "Jackie L. Goldsmith" gives some info, also link to facebook, http://www.goldandsilverore.com etc..

I am not one to defend an unscrupulous refiner but I am also not one to accuse a refiner or his methodology of being dishonest without more information.

So what type of material had all of the nano gold in it? How did you determine the concentration of gold in the feedstock? When it comes to powders and crushed ores there is only one real answer to this question, and that is a fire assay. Often today "refiners" and gold buyers rely on XRF technology to tell them these answers. As far as powders are concerned, they are never correct and their bias is always high. They are not made to work on powders. There is a pre treatment pelletizing process that can be effective but it involves prepping the sample into solid pellets and calibrating with standards which have been verified by fire assay. So it is only used for a very consistent feedstock and never for a definitive assay.

If your preliminary assays were not done as classic assay fusions followed by cupellation, I suspect you may be falsely accusing Mr. Goldsmith. (Please note, I do not know Mr. Goldsmith and I have never done business with his company, I just don't believe in tarring and feathering a business unless it is warranted!)

Please report what your original samples consisted of and the method you used to determine both the original concentration and the recovery percentages. Only then can we decide if it's fair to fire up the tar bucket.

Not to comment on a subject when I have no data to go by .
But did you look in his glass ware section.
The site He Blogs on sell's a "Carbon Filter" that is meant to be positioned directly over your digestion vessel.
No reflux condenser or any other scrubbing .
Seemed a bit odd to me but it may be a technique I am unfamiliar with.
Perhaps he advises you to process the carbon filter for value at a later date.
Not a method I would feel good about.

The website noted above is not his or his business, he merely made a post in a blog about AR on the website, he's not affiliated with goldandsilverore.com

When someone says they can can extract gold from an un-assayable ore with their special process, it makes me very skeptical. But my boss just informed me that our client is coming in today with Mr. Goldsmith so he can demonstrate his process , so I guess ill find out first hand.

extract gold from an un-assayable ore

Isn't that an oxymoron? If you can't assay it, how do you know there was gold in it?

Years ago there were lots of un-assayable or difficult to assay ores sold to investors who regretted the day they fell for that one!

People have been working with gold for so long and it has been so valuable for so long I have difficulty believing that anything new could be discovered about it. Let alone we've been wasting 96% of it all along.

Well, according to, he who must not be named, There is a precursor of the actual gold atom. All it needs is a little nudge to push it into being gold. Of coarse we all know what that is and I call B.S. on it. It is easy enough to fool the masses into believing that some magic powder or stone is going to turn one thing into another thing and it's done all the time. "Oh yea, there's gold there but it's just not in any form that we recognize gold to be" or "The Ormus gold needs to be phase shifted to the neutral so the nuclei can start the kernel matrix that the metallic gold builds upon". It should be against the law to use double talk when talking about gold.

There is a precursor of the actual gold atom. All it needs is a little nudge to push it into being gold.

This is not totally BS if you take the entire universe into account, I'm sure there is a supernovae out there where those little nudges are going on as we speak!

Just not on our planet! Maybe in the Ormus galaxy!

4metals said:
my boss just informed me that our client is coming in today with Mr. Goldsmith so he can demonstrate his process , so I guess ill find out first hand.

Any details about Mr. Goldsmith and his process?

Oh yes!!! He will be here one more day, I will make a post when I get off work this evening.

I did come across a group of people who firmently believe that there are precious metals hidden every where .
They use an explanation much like your friend.
I did not have the gut's to post about them before as It is such obvious hokum .
If only it was correct any one could undermine the hole structure of western society.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZBCgPuvmzI

justinhcase said:
I did come across a group of people who firmently believe that there are precious metals hidden every where .
They use an explanation much like your friend.
I did not have the gut's to post about them before as It is such obvious hokum .
If only it was correct any one could undermine the hole structure of western society.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZBCgPuvmzI

This has been posted before. There's no gold in beer bottles. There is urban gold mining but it is actual gold sources that others either don't yet know about or the quantity is so low that it cost more to recover than you would make. There is a guy that spends his days sweeping and vacuuming the cracks in the sidewalks around the jewelers block in New York. He seems to be making a good living at it. He says he even has found small diamonds in the cracks. There is a certain amount of precious metals in human waste. There is a municipality that is researching a way to recover it before it is sent to the waste treatment plant. No one is going to get wealthy from recovering gold from well water except for the man duping hard working people out of their money with the dream of striking it rich. There is plenty of money to be made in wacko "get rich quick" schemes, but it never comes from the actual process. Like Harold says, money never goes looking for people.

I did come across a group of people who firmently believe that there are precious metals hidden every where

Why doesn't that surprise me? We live in a time where a large part of the population believes ancient aliens came here and changed the course of our history. So gold in brown glass bottles isn't such a stretch! Especially if you need a microwave to get it, I mean without those aliens we might not even have microwaves.

If you want to start counting a the atomic level, you can truthfully say that their is gold in everything.

At least one atom of it anyway.

I've known several very smart people, in other ways, who believed 100% that gold, in an "immature" form (sort of in a spirit form) that is unassayable, is found everywhere in nature . All you have to do is figure out a processing method that will make the gold "mature". Only then can it materialize in the material world and be recovered. This is the basis for a scam that has existed for 1000's of years.

One guy I knew had collected 100's of drums of a certain carbon-rich ore from Llano, TX. Through his morning meditations, phone talks with a Navajo shaman (whom he paid a fee for this service) who lived either on 1st Mesa or 3rd Mesa, AZ, pendulum dowsing, and the "aura" he saw emanating from the ore, he felt quite confident that this particular ore ran at least 10% gold. Of course, fire assays showed nothing. For years, the guy always had several experiments going on with this ore. He really, really believed this whole package of BS, even though he had 13 years of college.

I like the part that he has a method of extracting precious metals form every day rubbish.
But can not afford an industrial microwave?
This gentleman report's that he has devoted over thirty years of his life to this and he still has not had an oven made to his specification's??

Jackie is still in my lab today, with that said I do not believe him to be a con artist, but I do think he's a bit of his rocker. I just had an hour long argument with him as to whether or not "white ormus gold" exsist, he was very insistent that it does.

He also told me he could extract 75Toz/ton per out of an ore, using AP and zinc, that I assayed to be only 0.035ppm, I'm eager to see this "magic" happen (said with a hint of sarcasm)!

While the man does have some knowledge , I think he may sniffed a few to many fumes in his day.

I could make a list of his outlandish claims, but I think it far easier to say he's in the catagory with all the other invisible gold theorists.

cnbarr said:
Jackie is still in my lab today, with that said I do not believe him to be a con artist, but I do think he's a bit of his rocker. I just had an hour long argument with him as to whether or not "white ormus gold" exsist, he was very insistent that it does.

He also told me he could extract 75Toz/ton per out of an ore, using AP and zinc, that I assayed to be only 0.035ppm, I'm eager to see this "magic" happen (said with a hint of sarcasm)!

While the man does have some knowledge , I think he may sniffed a few to many fumes in his day.

I could make a list of his outlandish claims, but I think it far easier to say he's in the catagory with all the other invisible gold theorists.
As the subject of "Ormus Gold" Have you seen this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm8IKtIhMnI
I strongly recommend it is used only as a guide as what not to ever do..
Happily cooking away in his kitchen.At least he got him self a nice lab coat and a pair of safety glasses and a dust mask.
My be we should do a debunk section where we try to replicate such myth's under proper condition's .
It might help to stop people falling for such guff.

Back