In Memory Of Barren Realms 007

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geo

I just received word That Franklin Goe passed away last night. Frank and I were friends on facebook and have spoken together quite often. I learned a lot from Frank and will miss being able to talk to him. Sadly, we will never get the chance to become closer friends. I am trying to get some more details about his sickness. I am really interested to know if it was related to refining.

RIP Frank. You will be missed.

Holy cow.
That is terribly saddening news..

I was under the impression his absence here was due to a new business venture, I'm sad to hear it was because his health. I really hope his passing was not refining related.

Although Frank had a tendency to bust my chops, it was never unduly warranted, and lead me to take a step back and look at my err's under a new light. For that, I am grateful.

Goodbye dear Frank, you will be missed.

That is terrible news. I just spoke with Jonn (anachronism), he said he spoke with Frank just a few days ago and that Frank seemed a lot better. He is also sending his condolences and best wishes to family and friends. I would too miss Frank, he was one of long time members he was always eager to help anyone.

That is truly terrible news. Frank had been instrumental in helping numerous members get back on the forum when they had forgotten their passwords. Other than a mention someone made recently, I had no idea he was ill, but I guess that was Frank. Just three weeks ago, he helped get ovidiuanghel back on line, and he never mentioned any problems of his own.

I will miss him.

Rest in peace Frank.

Dave

Bummer!

Frank was a good guy and we traded back and forth over the years.
I wondered why I wasn't seeing him here on the forum much anymore.

He will be missed! :cry:

:shock: Oh my gosh - This is truly VERY sad news - I VERY much considered Frank a friend - I spoke with Frank "often" on the phone - the last time was just a few weeks ago & he never gave any indication that anything was wrong - in fact quite the opposite - he always seemed to be in very good spirt with a LOT of "good" laughs any time we talked - including the last time

When my dad passes on & I no longer have the responsibility of carrying for him I am hoping to go on an extended vacation to travel for the express purpose to meet a number of the members of this forum that I have come to consider "true" friends --- Frank was VERY much on that list - which makes this news even that much harder to take because I had told Frank a number of times my hope to meet him in person when dad is gone - again - he never indicated there was anything wrong :cry:

I do have Franks address so I will most definitely be sending the family a card :!:

One problem - I don't know Franks wife's name - so if any other member here knows Franks wife's name - please PM that info to me

Kurt

P.S. - Not to high jack this thread - but we actually lost another member here last week - John ( member JHS) passed away last week - he was battling skin cancer

Frank passed away from complications of COPD. This strikes very close to home for me as I suffer from COPD myself. My heart goes out to his family and friends that knew him better than I did.

Back