Gold bought from GoldRecovery.US

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoboSteveo

Hi All,

I just wanted to share my experience buying gold from Lazersteve. So the other day I checked out his online store, which has all his DVD's, refining supplies, books, & metal samples, ect. I purchased a few grams of 99+gold. Well I recieved it today & was very happy. The little button has great colour and a nice pipe.

For anyone like myself, who wants 24k, but can't currently refine it themselves( I live in a condo) I would highly suggest buying from Lazersteve. Great product, shipped quickly, -what more could ask for?

Steve

Attachments

• 24kbutton.JPG
    24kbutton.JPG
    6.2 KB · Views: 181
I have never bought metals from Steve, but I have bought materials from him several times, and every time has been great. I normally get my order within three days of the checkout, and he usually has it in the mail within 12 hours of the order.

Steve is a spot on business man, I more then appreciate his commitment to his work, and I highly recommend his services. Just my two cents worth...

My shipping times vary based upon order volume. The post office is not close to my house so I have to have enough orders to justify the fuel cost of the trip.

I try to ship twice a week, but lately business has been slow and I have only been shipping once a week. If your order is delayed for whatever reason, I always try to throw in an extra item to make up for the weight. Typical shipping days are Mondays and Fridays, but occasionally I ship on Tuesday and Saturday.

Thanks to everyone that uses my web store for their consumable supplies and video instruction.

Steve

Back