Value of a complete desktop computer

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smack said:
How's the sales of those fancy gold drop bars coming mic?
You can keep your comments about me to yourself.[/quote]

That was a question not a comment. So no feedback on how lucrative the gold drop bars can be? Or did you run out of material to make them? Either way I'm sure a lot of people here are still waiting to know how that all turned out.

Smack said:
I saw through his facade long ago. Do as you say not as you do right alice?

How easily people forget the past.
I am sure that you will be allowed to say whatever you want to say, to antagonize me, I however do not have the same rights as you, or a lot of others on this site, to defend myself. So I am simply going to ask you nicely, please do not say anything to me, or about me. I am dead serious! Please do not comment back (at least to me). You have nothing to say that I want, or need, to hear. I don't even care if you say you are sorry. It will not change anything, so please please please please please do NOT respond to me in ANY way at all!! I say again, please do not say anything else to me, or about me. Just keep me out of any conversation.

As far as mic versus Smack...
Not needed... Maybe a comment about doing business would be helpful but not personal attacks...
This group of posts is about scrap prices...

Thanks
Neutral corners please.

B.S.

mic said:
Smack said:

I am sure that you will be allowed to say whatever you want to say, to antagonize me, I however do not have the same rights as you, or a lot of others on this site, to defend myself. So I am simply going to ask you nicely, please do not say anything to me, or about me. I am dead serious! Please do not comment back (at least to me). You have nothing to say that I want, or need, to hear. I don't even care if you say you are sorry. It will not change anything, so please please please please please do NOT respond to me in ANY way at all!! I say again, please do not say anything else to me, or about me. Just keep me out of any conversation.

IMHO If you would quit stirring the pot with your short fuse it would die down.

Barren Realms 007 said:
mic said:
Smack said:

I understand. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stir the pot. I just wanted to help someone, but I didn't plan on being antagonized by Smack. I'll leave for a few more years, maybe that will be enough time for me to finally grow up. Sorry if I caused any friction.

mic said:
Barren Realms 007 said:
mic said:
Smack said:

I understand. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stir the pot. I just wanted to help someone, but I didn't plan on being antagonized by Smack. I'll leave for a few more years, maybe that will be enough time for me to finally grow up. Sorry if I caused any friction.

Smack already said he was not trying to be rude or mean to you he was asking a genuine question. Push the chip off of your shoulder and answer the man like an adult instead of taking it wrong and going off half cocked.

Look I never ment to start all of the crap that sprang up over the post on the gold bars, but it did. You knew the feeling of that being done when you did it and knew how it was going to be taken by the members of the forum. Take your lumps and go on with life and get the chip off of your shoulder.

Barren Realms 007 said:
Smack already said he was not trying to be rude or mean to you he was asking a genuine question.

Maybe you should take the chip off of your shoulder and show me WHERE he said any of this. I apologized, and you say I've got a chip on my shoulder? Maybe you are the one that needs to grow up Frank! Know exactly what was said, before you go putting words in other people mouths!

mic said:
Barren Realms 007 said:
Smack already said he was not trying to be rude or mean to you he was asking a genuine question.

Maybe you should take the chip off of your shoulder and show me WHERE he said any of this. I apologized, and you say I've got a chip on my shoulder? Maybe you are the one that needs to grow up Frank! Know exactly what was said, before you go putting words in other people mouths!

Go up about 8 post's to the one made at 7:50 PM

You either need glasses, or a better prescription.
He said NONE of those things that you said he did!! You need to go back and SLOWLY read what he wrote again! In case you missed it, he was being a smartass, picking up exactly where he left off on the last post that he wrote about me 2.5 years ago when I left! Go back and read the last post he wrote in the "where's mic" thread, then read where he started here. He didn't miss a beat. So you should probably know what you are talking about before you start on me!

I have been contacted, via PM, by mic with a request to have his enrollment eliminated. That has been accomplished. I chose to not remove his posts, so content of threads will not be ruined.

Harold

Back