Gold,Gold,and More Gold!!!!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JHS

Thank you for clearing this up Kurt. Jerry can be and most times is a pain. I agree he has some great ideas, Jerry's problem, is most of the time he tries to put the cart before the horse. If, he would slow down some and allow others to help him before he makes claims of something new, He could work out most of the bugs.

I agree Kurt, Jerry is not Dumb, he plays Dumb. My question is Why???? All he has to do is be himself nothing more is expected from him. He has nothing to prove to anybody.

Jerry, I am not in NO WAY trying to be disrespectful here.

Ken[/quote

IF you made this statement about me.We would be in court
P.S. This is a gold refining forum not a character discussion forum.

JHS said:
Thank you for clearing this up Kurt. Jerry can be and most times is a pain. I agree he has some great ideas, Jerry's problem, is most of the time he tries to put the cart before the horse. If, he would slow down some and allow others to help him before he makes claims of something new, He could work out most of the bugs.

I agree Kurt, Jerry is not Dumb, he plays Dumb. My question is Why???? All he has to do is be himself nothing more is expected from him. He has nothing to prove to anybody.

Jerry, I am not in NO WAY trying to be disrespectful here.

Ken[/quote

IF you made this statement about me.We would be in court
John, I am going to be the better man here and let this go. But, I do mean this don't ever threaten me again.

Kenneth

I've split these posts off from the original thread, and I'm locking it, in the hopes neither of you will feel the need to continue to get in the last word. I have banned other members for the same reason, and I will not hesitate to do it again. I will not allow this forum to be misused in this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back