vitamins and supplements

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golddie

I was wondering about vitamins and supplements.
For example instead of taking vitamin C capsules would it be OK to eat a bit of the skin from the orange.
Also would it be OK to eat the shell of an egg instead of taking vitamin D capsules

golddie said:
I was wondering about vitamins and supplements.
For example instead of taking vitamin C capsules would it be OK to eat a bit of the skin from the orange.
Also would it be OK to eat the shell of an egg instead of taking vitamin D capsules
I suppose you could also just eat a moldy orange peal instead of taking pennicillin :roll:

I might suggest you go to Whole Foods and get a good multivitamin. Bluebonnet Corp has a good line.

Don't eat the entire Orange Peel! I did it because I'm a vitamin junky, but I was randomly on the pot for the next 3 days. My intestines felt uniquely clean though :lol:

The best Vitamin C suppliment I have found is the pure powder form. It's very tart and nasty, but if you drink a cup mixed with sugar and water ( With about 5 grams of Vitamin C) Then it feels as if it's a brand new day all over again. I do this at 7 or 8 PM when I need to keep myself going. It seems to clean the mind some how.

Vitamin D is so cheap you can get a years supply for a family of 5 for 20 bucks. Eat the Orange, it tastes better.

glondor said:
Vitamin D is so cheap you can get a years supply for a family of 5 for 20 bucks. Eat the Orange, it tastes better.

stand outside naked in the sun and get the most Vitamin D
Eat gold , full of Vitamin G

He has a point with orange skin. It was common thing few years ago that pharmaceutical companies were buying dried orange skin. It had to be thoroughly dried. We used to bring that to school, school got paid by pharmaceutical company. You would be amazed what they are willing to pay for different types of things. We used to harvest different herbs and we got paid for that. You need to have bigger amounts but its adding up. I for sure know about farmer growing one type of poppy for them and he is doing very well on this. They take different crops, well worth of investigate and maybe make few bucks.

Back