hello from ohio

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hey everone
I am just starting out but im haveing ok luck so far. my frind and i have done 2 baches 3 oz the first and 5 the second. I AM LOKKING FORWARD TO MAKING NEW FRINDS NOT ENEMYS. I am a navy vet and can get mean but usualy I am a veary nice guy. I dont know a lot so please help us with any tips on what i should buy to strip and what to stay away from I would apperacite it.

Thanks
Duane Necessary :roll: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the forum. If you wish to learn and fine tune your techniques you have found the only place to be. The first thing to do on here is research and read,there are links on the site for C.M.Hokes book which is a must and look at Lasersteves site which for E scrap is also a must.The members on here are simply brilliant and will help and advise but do your part and read and then ask questions.Use the search feature and the available knowledge is staggering and please remember free, no one gets paid,so treat forum members with respect and you will get it back in spades.

For a start you mention 2 batches and their mass. Telling us what those batches consisted of and how you chose to process them gives us a clue as to how to possibly help you refine your procedures, not to mention your metals.

PS; why go there saying you can get mean? The worst any of us can do here is pound a keyboard.

goldrefiner5156 said:
Hey everone
I am just starting out but im haveing ok luck so far. my frind and i have done 2 baches 3 oz the first and 5 the second. I AM LOKKING FORWARD TO MAKING NEW FRINDS NOT ENEMYS. I am a navy vet and can get mean but usualy I am a veary nice guy. I dont know a lot so please help us with any tips on what i should buy to strip and what to stay away from I would apperacite it.

Thanks
Duane Necessary :roll: :lol: :lol:
I think you will find that this forum is not like any other (aside from the other forum I moderate). Readers, here, are not permitted to flame others, nor is vulgarity, profanity, politics or religion tolerated. I'll personally ban anyone that violates that policy.

I have no patience (nor respect) for rude people, and I consider the preceding topics nothing short of rude. Show your manners and others will return the favor.

Welcome to the forum.

Harold

Oz said:
For a start you mention 2 batches and their mass. Telling us what those batches consisted of and how you chose to process them gives us a clue as to how to possibly help you refine your procedures, not to mention your metals.

PS; why go there saying you can get mean? The worst any of us can do here is pound a keyboard.

I better shut up before Harold bans me. 8)

Back