GRF - Gold Price Guessing Contest

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EDI Refining

Here's the Rules

You must have 25 + posts to enter / Only US & Canadian members
You are to guess the USD Au price for Friday May 21. I will use Kitcos site, and use the london afternoon fix to determine a winner
Your Guess must be posted in this thread by Friday May 7th 12pm!

Winner will receive 1 - 1oz Canadian Maple Leaf Silver Coin shipped.
Supplied by Noxx and myself

Good luck guys

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
silversaddle1 - $1134.20
gustavus - $1148
Lazersteve - $1148.99
platdigger - $1151.20
P3M - $1172.50
pinman - $1182.16
gst42know - $1185.25
HTPatch - $1187.01
goldenchild - $1190
Lou - $1191.20
Noxx - $1200
Harold_V - $1202.67
Barren Realms 007 - $1210.15
rfd298 - $1211.10
Shyknee - $1221.80
Platinum - $1251.12
GSP - $1257.18
Oz - $1260
MiltonFu - $1317
Irons - $2350

Why the restriction on location of the entry? I would propose that entry can be made by anyone but if they aren't Canadian or US Citizens then a contribution to the shipping could be made by the winner.
My estimate if it could be accepted, as I'm in the UK, would be $1178.60 us,

martyn111 said:
Why the restriction on location of the entry? I would propose that entry can be made by anyone but if they aren't Canadian or US Citizens then a contribution to the shipping could be made by the winner.

His game, his rules. 8)

martyn111 said:

If it's just a beef over shipping cost, heck I'll pay the difference anywhere in the world to have the ban lifted.

My guess $1148.00 US,

P3M said:
Supplied by Noxx and myself

What!? :shock:

I never agreed to this ! Now I know where all the gold I send you goes...

Lol just kidding...

I'd say $1200US (I was born optimistic)

I say $1257.18

shyknee,

Have you ever looked in the mirror and realized how pushy you are? How many times have you brought this up? People have had good luck buying DMG here, for cheap.
http://www.goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=6777&p=61370&hilit=dmg#p61370

shyknee,

I really do apologize for getting on you.

I guess that, after being on here for so long, certain things just tend to drive me nuts. A main annoyance for me is repetition. When someone repeats the same thing, over and over and over and over, the steam just builds up in the top of my brain and I tend to explode. Please note that almost everything on the forum is read by most all people that are participants, You only have to mention something once.

Damn you Ralph, no fair using all of your presences----- :lol:

You guys don't have a chance. I'm going on record, right now, with a prediction of $1,202 67, and I'm sticking with it. Might just as well send me the metal now.

Harold

goldsilverpro said:
I guess that, after being on here for so long, certain things just tend to drive me nuts. A main annoyance for me is repetition. When someone repeats the same thing, over and over and over and over, the steam just builds up in the top of my brain and I tend to explode. Please note that almost everything on the forum is read by most all people that are participants, You only have to mention something once.

Chuckle!

I'm going to be one hell of a lot more careful in not posting that picture of gold I love to put out there on occasion! :lol:

This one, in fact :twisted:

Harold

Attachments

• Gold shot.jpg
    Gold shot.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 314
My wife says $1187.01, and she is never wrong. She's a mom you know. If some how she is wrong, I will throw in a 10g of DMG (If I receive it by May 21st.)

Tom

Back