Why American do not go home from Afghanistan?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geld Konig

In 80' are Russian there , now are American. What is the interest in those arid lands? Uncle San knows what is better for himself.Read this happening news in the:

The provided link has been deleted. It is not acceptable subject matter on this forum.

Please refrain from posting political or religious subjects. They will not be tolerated.

Harold

Barren,

I absolutely disagree with everything you said in the previous post, with no exceptions. However, for me to comment on these points, I would most assuredly p**s you (and, others) off and there would be hard feelings between us. I don't want this to happen. Keep this stuff off the forum!!! We have a sweet thing going here. Why do you attempt to screw it up? The theme of this forum is PM refining. No religion and no politics, period!! Your post is an excellent example of why we have these rules. If you want to discuss these things, find an appropriate forum to do so. That's what I try to do.

Chris

What Chris said.

So that there is no misunderstanding, religious and political topics are STRICTLY forbidden on this forum. They are two subjects that can render a perfectly good forum to junk in short order through dividing readers in to multiple camps.

Face it----religion is a matter of faith. No one has a shred of evidence that there is a God, let alone that the God of their choice is the correct God to worship. By leaving the subject alone, no one gets their feelings hurt, and no one feels rejected. Pray to the God of your choosing in your church, synagogue, whatever, but keep it off the board. I don't even want to hear that you are, or are not, a given religion. It just doesn't matter!

A reminder---the question was raised very recently if it is permissible for the PM function of the board to be used for religious discussions. Unless you hear differently, yes, of course, you can do that, but be certain that you PM only those that have a like interest. Abusing the PM feature of the board is frowned upon, so use it wisely. Do not "spam" those that are not interested.

We, as moderators, have no clue what is being said behind our backs. We do not have access to anyone's PM's but our own, but, beyond that, and I hope I speak for all of us, we also have no interest in snooping in the private lives of others.

Regards politics-----I see no good coming from such a discussion, regardless of its nature. It's clear that people are ALREADY divided in camps----so we must carry on as if that isn't an obstacle. No shots at the president, no shots at anyone. If they screw up, voice your opinion on your ballet, not on this forum.

As Chris said, this is a precious metal processing forum. We are not going to allow that subject matter to get diluted with what turns out to be subjects that have no resolution, nor relevance (on the forum).

Harold

Well put Harold, Chris.

I should add that this is an international board, used by many who are not Americans.

These posts should not have been made--consider yourselves warned once.

I just noticed that http://forum.treasurenet.com/ has eliminated their politics/religion sections (they called these the Rubber Room) again, at least for the non-paying members like myself. They've had problems with those sections from day 1. Even with warnings and bannings, they were always full of slams and insults. If you are passionate about your beliefs, you can easily get hot under the collar and get caught up in this (I admit that I occasionally have been guilty of this). One insult always leads to many more and there is never a winner. There are tons of dedicated political or religion forums where you can rant and insult to your heart's content. The Gold Refining Forum is not one of these.

:roll:

If you had bothered to read the posts in this thread, you would know you shouldn't be posting your political views on this forum.

I don't know if you'll be here long enough to read my reply, but if you are, it would be a good idea to learn the rules here before posting again.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back