Casual Chat Thread- Chit Chat from around the forum.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve,

I added a second link for the reaction list, both work for me.

Steve

Dont know if its just me, but only 1 of the links above seem to be working.

Everything but the "alternative link" seem to only take me back to the index page.

Welcome to the forum,

I just fixed them.

Try them all again please.

Steve

Hi all! I am sure this link was working about a week ago, but now it links to page 2 of "AR Fume Safety/Prevention/Treatment". The link is below.

http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=5461#5461

Yes, I am new here. Been here about 3 weeks now trying to absorb as much as possible before I begin and before I ask any questions. This site has been invaluable to me and my thanks goes out to everyone who has contributed.

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum.

I fixed the link. There is also a document on my website with similar information.

Steve

Hi all great site can't wait to begin but first i am still trying to obsorb all the info on here. Steve when I try to click on any of you're links I keep getting a search page. Thanks to all Ed

Ed,

The rough draft guide to the forum links quit working when we recently migrated to version 3 of phpBB. The search function in version 3 eliminates common words (like melt, nitric, etc. ) from the programmed searches, hence they fail and leave you at the main search panel.

I need to redo the searches to work with the new forum format. Be patient and I'll work the problems out.

Welcome to the forum.

Steve

Hi Steve,

I'm having problems logging on to your website. Has the password changed? :?:

Best Regards

Len

Len,

No changes:

User: gold

Password: goldm1ner*

Click login--> Click I agree --> Enjoy the videos and documents

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the password confirmation. The only thing I can think of is that maybe I had a mental block with the ending star. I don’t know! But I am now able to log on.

Thanks for your assistance,

Len

Barren Realms 007 said:
goldsilverpro said:
Maybe, the darker one was plated on a day when the gold plating system was a little out of whack, but the final color, thickness, etc., were still within their parameters. Maybe, they were plated in different facilities. Maybe, one was plated by Joe and the other by Frank.

hey keep my name out of this, I had nothing to do with it. :mrgreen:

Chuckle!

He didn't say you had anything to do with it. He just said he was going to blame you! <snicker>

:lol: :lol:

Harold

Barren Realms 007 said:
Man I'm always getting in trouble or blamed for something. :roll:
I resemble that remark!

H

Harold_V said:
Barren Realms 007 said:
Man I'm always getting in trouble or blamed for something. :roll:
I resemble that remark!

H
I like this, a sense of humour despite the serious nature of the forum.Perhaps Noxx should have a Like option added as on facebook :lol:

I would like to send out a big THANK YOU!

Not for the huge amount of information contained within this site. But for how extremely welcomed I feel here. I must say, I have over the years gotten involved in many different forums along the lines of many different topics. And I cannot think of even one in which the participants have acted more mature, responsible, caring, helpful, etc... the adjectives could literally continue for quite some time.

I am starting this gold refining adventure/endeavor with little to no knowledge about refining metals. And after some searching through Google and a couple other sites I came across this one. And man, am I happy I did. I feel very confident that if there is anything I may need help with in the near future I will find it here. And I would also like to add that should there be anything I may be of assistance with - I will gladly offer it up!

So again.... Thank you! I am looking forward to many positive interactions between myself and the community here. I cant wait to get started.

ssjTiamat

Greetings from L.V., NV.

Just wanted to express my gratitude towards the folks who made this opportunity to connect and learn possible.

In todays economy, as predicted, pm prices are inflating beyond imagintion and soon the collapse of the dollar is going to see people scrambling for resources... one of which being a second look at all the abandoned mining regions ( which interestingly the Dept. of the Interior and BLM have been using taxpayer funds to survey for themselves these last few years).

I recently performed my own survey and discovered an abandoned mine which has no claims attached that has had part of its wall cave in, exposing several veins of rich ore that I am wasting no time in recovering. That being told the assistance of the folks here will become tantamount in my effort to process these materials.

Please feel free to contact me and too, please expect me to call upon you who are more experienced in this matter. My journey begins here, so now I'm off to read the books !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back